The main draw of the 2022 Wimbledon Men's Singles Championship got underway on Monday, with Novak Djokovic among those expected to make a deep run in the competition.
Rafael Nadal will be looking to remain on course for an unexpected Calendar Slam, having already claimed victory at the Australian Open and French Open this year.
Home favourite Andy Murray will participate at Wimbledon, with Cameron Norrie and Daniel Evans the highest-seeded male Brits participating at this year's event.
RealSport101 is on hand with all the key information surrounding this summer's Wimbledon Men's Singles Championship.
Latest News - Tuesday's Results
- A. De Minaur (19) bt H. Dellien: 6-1, 6-3, 7-5
- S. Johnson bt G. Dimitrov (16): 4-6, 5-2 (RT)
- N. Kyrgios bt P. Jubb: 3-6, 6-1, 7-5, 6-7(3), 7-5
- A. Molcan bt P. Martinez: 4-6, 6-4, 6-4, 6-1
- R. Opielka (15) bt C. Taberner: 7-6(5), 6-4, 6-4
- R. Berankis bt S. Querry: 6-4, 7-5, 6-3
- B. Bonzi bt Z. Kolar: 6-3, 6-3, 6-1
- H. Grenier bt M. Huesler: 6-3, 7-6(0), 6-7(3), 2-6, 6-4
- M. Ymer bt D. Altmaier: 6-3, 7-5, 7-5
- J. Brooksby bt M. Kukushkin: 6-3, 6-2, 6-3
- S. Baez (31) bt T. Daniel: 6-4, 6-4, 7-5
- M. McDonald bt N. Borges: 6-4, 6-4, 7-6(3)
- R. Peniston bt H. Laaksonen: 6-4, 6-3, 6-2
- D. Goffin bt R. Albot: 6-2, 6-2, 7-6(5)
- R. Gasquet bt J. Sousa: 7-6(7), 6-2, 4-6, 4-6, 6-3
- J. Sock bt B. Zapata Miralles: 7-6(6), 6-4, 6-4
- M. Giron bt H. Rune (24): 6-3, 7-5, 6-4
- C. Harrison bt J. Clarke: 7-6(3), 6-1, 7-6(6)
- C. Garin bt E. Ymer: 6-3, 7-5, 6-4
Order of Play - Wednesday, June 29th
TBC. More to follow.
Wimbledon 2022 Men's Singles Championship Schedule
First Round - 27th/28th June
Second Round - 29th/30th June
Third Round - 1st/2nd July
Fourth Round - 3rd/4th July
Quarter Finals - 5th/6th July
Semi-Finals - 8th July
Final - 10th July
Where to Watch Wimbledon 2022
Wimbledon is being broadcast live across the globe.
To find out how to follow the action from the country you're based in, head to our Where to Watch Wimbledon 2022 Hub.
Unsurprisingly, it is Novak Djokovic who is the favourite to pick up the Men's Singles title this year. Queen's champion Matteo Berrettini and world No.2 Rafael Nadal are deemed to be his closest competitors by the bookmakers.
The top odds are as follows:
- Novak Djokovic - 5/6
- Matteo Berrettini - 7/1
- Rafael Nadal - 8/1
For a more complete look at the betting order, head to our Men's Singles Odds piece.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.