Another UFC Fight Night is fast approaching, with two of the rosters premium lightweight stars set to come head-to-head in the evening's main event.
Charles Oliveira (33-8-0) will take on Islam Makhachev (22-1-0), with Aljamain Sterling (21-3-0) set to feature in the co-main event when he comes face-to-face with T.J. Dillashaw (18-4-0).
As always, there will be plenty who fancy a flutter on the night's entertainment. RealSport101's Tom Young has you covered with all of the betting odds for this weekend's card.
UFC 280 Betting Odds
We have scoured the internet for the best odds for each of the bouts on this week's card. All odds are correct as of Thursday, October 20th.
- Belal Muhammad (+120) vs Sean Brady (-140)
- Makhmud Muradov (+190) vs Caio Borralho (-225)
- Volkan Oezdemir (+145) vs Nikita Krylov (-170)
- Zubaira Tukhugov (-155) vs Lucas Almeida (+135)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (-175) vs Gadzhi Omargadzhiev (+150)
- Armen Petrosyan (-210) vs AJ Dobson (+180)
- Muhammad Mokaev (-645) vs Malcolm Gordon (+480)
- Karol Rosa (-250) vs Lina Lansberg (+210)
- Charles Oliveira (+155) vs Islam Makhachev (-180)
- Aljamain Sterling (-170) vs T.J. Dillashaw (+145)
- Petr Yan (-305) vs Sean O'Malley (+255)
- Beneil Dariush (+165) vs Mateusz Gamrot (-195)
- Katlyn Cookagian (+155) vs Manon Fiorot (-180)
Where will UFC 280 be held?
UFC 280 will take place this weekend (Saturday, October 22nd), and will take place in Abu Dhabi.
The event will be held at the Etihad Arena, with the preliminary bouts set to begin at 2 p.m ET / 7 p.m. BST.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.