Nottingham Forest have secured their long-awaited Premier League return ahead of the 2022/23 season following a 1-0 Championship Play-Off Final win over Huddersfield Town.
The Reds produced one of the great modern fairytale stories under Steve Cooper, climbing from the depths of the relegation zone to gain promotion at Wembley.
Forest will be hoping to secure a second season at Premier League level come May. Here are all their fixtures for the 2022/23 season.
Nottingham Forest Premier League Schedule 2022/23
- Newcastle (A) - August 6th
- West Ham (H) - August 13th
- Everton (A) - August 20th
- Spurs (H) - August 27th
- Man City (A) - August 31st
- Bournemouth (H) - September 3rd
- Leeds (A) - September 10th
- Fulham (H) - September 17th
- Leicester City (A) - October 1st
- Aston Villa (H) - October 8th
- Wolves (A) - October 15th
- Brighton (A) - October 18th
- Liverpool (H) - October 22nd
- Arsenal (A) - October 29th
- Brentford (H) - November 5th
- Crystal Palace (H) - November 12th
- Man United (A) - December 26th
- Chelsea (H) - December 31st
- Southampton (A) - January 2nd
- Leicester City (H) - January 14th
- Bournemouth (A) - January 21st
- Leeds United (H) - February 4th
- Fulham (A) - February 11th
- Man City (H) - February 18th
- West Ham (A) - February 25th
- Everton (H) - March 4th
- Spurs (A) - March 11th
- Newcastle (H) - March 18th
- Wolves (H) - April 1st
- Aston Villa (A) - April 8th
- Man United (H) - April 15th
- Liverpool (A) - April 22nd
- Brighton (H) - April 25th
- Brentford (A) - April 29th
- Southampton (H) - May 6th
- Chelsea (A) - May 13th
- Arsenal (H) -May 20th
- Crystal Palace (A) - May 28th
2022/23 Premier League Key Dates
The 2022/23 Premier League campaign will be an unorthodox one, with the season set to be hit by an extended break due to the Qatar World Cup.
The Premier League season will begin earlier than usual due to the World Cup, with the first game set to kick off on the weekend beginning Friday, August 5th.
The winter break will begin on Monday, November 14th, with no action to be played for a month and a half, as players return for a jam-packed Boxing Day set of fixtures on Monday, December 26th.
The season will also end a weekend later than usual, with the final set of fixtures pencilled in for Sunday, May 28th.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.