Ian Baraclough has been sacked as manager of Northern Ireland by the Irish FA following a disappointing spell at the helm.
The news broke on Friday afternoon following a dismal spell in the Nations League that saw Northern Ireland narrowly avoid relegation to the fourth tier of the competition.
With the board's quest for a new head coach already underway, RealSport101's Harry Smith is on hand to give you the latest odds to replace Ian Baraclough as Northern Ireland manager.
Next permanent Northern Ireland manager odds
The odds for Ian Baraclough's replacement are correct as of Friday, October 21st.
- Neil Lennon - 2/1 (most recently at Omonia Nicosia)
- Michael O'Neill - 6/1 (most recently at Stoke)
- Stephen Robinson - 8/1 (most recently at St Mirren)
- Tommy Wright - 10/1 (most recently at Kilmarnock)
- Kenny Shiels - 12/1 (most recently at Derry City)
- David Healy - 14/1 (most recently at Linfield)
- Jim Magilton - 14/1 (most recently at Melbourne Victory)
- Liam Rosenior - 16/1 (most recently at Derby County)
- Neil Critchley - 16/1 (most recently at Blackpool)
- Grant McCann - 16/1 (most recently at Peterborough)
Baraclough's Northern Ireland departure: As it happened
Ian Baraclough was appointed as Northern Ireland manager just over two years ago, taking over Stoke-bound Michael O'Neill.
Success, however, did not follow for Baraclough, who guided Northern Ireland to just four wins in 22 competitive games during his time as manager.
With Northern Ireland out of action until March, the Irish FA have opted to make a change with Baraclough departing the setup with immediate effect.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.