The 2022 PGA season will draw to a close this week, with the Tour Championship bringing to close what has been a fantastic season of PGA action.
Scottie Scheffler made the most of his two-shot headstart in Round One, as he strung together one eagle, four birdies and a solitary bogey en route to a first-round 65 that leaves the world no.1 five shots clear at the top of the leaderboard heading into the second round later today.
The tee times for the second round of action have been revealed. Here is everything you need to know.
FedEx TOUR Championship Round Two Tee Times (ET)
With a reduced field in this week's event, there will be no split tee starts. Players will go out in twosomes from the first tee.
- 11:35am - Corey Conners
- 11:45am - Max Homa, Sahith Theegala
- 11:55am - Tony Finau, Viktor Hovland
- 12:05pm - K.H. Lee, Hideki Matsuyama
- 12:15pm - Scott Stallings, Adam Scott
- 12:25pm - Brian Harman, Billy Horschel
- 12:35pm - Collin Morikawa, Jordan Spieth
- 12:45pm - J.T. Poston, Tom Hoge
- 12:55pm - Sam Burns, Aaron Wise
- 1:05pm - Jon Rahm, Sepp Straka
- 1:15pm - Cameron Young, Justin Thomas
- 1:25pm - Cameron Smith, Rory McIlroy
- 1:35pm - Patrick Cantlay, Sungjae Im
- 1:45pm - Matt Fitzpatrick, Joaquin Niemann
- 1:55pm - Scottie Scheffler, Xander Schauffele
How to Watch Marquee & Featured Groups
The event will be shown live on Sky Sports Golf in the United Kingdom and ESPN+ in the United States.
The marquee and featured groups have not yet been announced. Head back later in the day to find out more.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Sports page.