The Western Conference playoffs are now underway, with the top-seeded Phoenix Suns amongst those hoping to make it all the way to the 2022 NBA Finals.
The NBA Play-in tournament has come to an end, with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the New Orleans Pelicans securing the final two spots in the Western playoffs.
Here is everything that you need to know about the 2022 Western Conference Playoffs so far.
Latest - Dallas take 3-2 lead
The Dallas Mavericks made the most of Luka Doncic's return to the court, as the Slovenian lead the Mavs to a 102-77 victory on Tuesday night.
Doncic dropped 33 points alongside 13 rebounds to move Dallas just one game away from the second round. They travel to Utah for Game 6 on Friday.
2022 Western Conference Final Standings
The 2022 NBA regular season has drawn to a conclusion, with the top six seeds determined ahead of the start of the NBA Playoffs this weekend.
The finalised standings for those in the West are as follows:
- Phoenix Suns
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Golden State Warriors
- Dallas Mavericks
- Utah Jazz
- Denver Nuggets
- Minnesota Timberwolves (via Play-In tournament)
- New Orleans Pelicans (via Play-in tournament)
2022 Western Conference Playoffs Tracker
Here are all of the confirmed Western Conference Playoff ties, including all of the key dates for your diaries.
Phoenix Suns (1) vs New Orleans Pelicans (8)
- Game 1 (Phoenix) - 110-99 (Suns lead 1-0)
- Game 2 (Phoenix) - 114-125 (Series tied)
- Game 3 (New Orleans) - 114-111 (Suns lead 2-1)
- Game 4 (New Orleans) - 118-103 (Series tied)
- Game 5 (Phoenix) - Tuesday, April 26
- Game 6 (New Orleans) - Thursday, April 28
- Game 7 (Phoenix) - Saturday, April 30
Memphis Grizzlies (2) vs Minnesota Timberwolves (7)
- Game 1 (Memphis) - 117-130 (Timberwolves lead 1-0)
- Game 2 (Memphis) - 124-96 (Series tied)
- Game 3 (Minnesota) - 95-104 (Grizzlies lead 2-1)
- Game 4 (Minnesota) - 119-118 (Series tied)
- Game 5 (Memphis) - Tuesday, April 26
- Game 6 (Minnesota) - Friday, April 29
- Game 7 (Memphis) - Sunday, May 1
Golden State Warriors (3) vs Denver Nuggets (6)
- Game 1 (Golden State) - 123-107 (GSW lead 1-0)
- Game 2 (Golden State) - 126-106 (GSW lead 2-0)
- Game 3 (Denver) - 113-118 (GSW lead 3-0)
- Game 4 (Denver) - 126-121 (GSW lead 3-1)
- Game 5 (Golden State) - Wednesday, April 27
- Game 6 (Denver) - Friday, April 29
- Game 7 (Golden State) - Sunday, May 1
Dallas Mavericks (4) vs Utah Jazz (5)
- Game 1 (Dallas) - 93-99 (Jazz lead 1-0)
- Game 2 (Dallas) - 110-104 (Tied 1-1)
- Game 3 (Utah) - 118-126 (Mavericks lead 2-1)
- Game 4 (Utah) - 100-99 (Tied 2-2)
- Game 5 (Dallas) - 102-77 (Mavericks lead 3-1)
- Game 6 (Utah) - Friday, April 29
- Game 7 (Dallas) - Sunday, May 1
How to watch the 2022 Western Conference Playoffs (UK/US)
The US coverage of the 2022 Western Conference Playoffs will be split across a number of different sports platforms, all of which will be confirmed in due course.
If you're in the UK and you're hoping to watch the playoffs then you are in luck, as it will be covered live on Sky Sports.
Head here to find out everything that you need to know about the 2022 NBA Playoffs coverage in the UK.