The Sims is a game well known for updates yet the recently released Sims Sessions is still a rather surprising event. You can get into a new musical festival with actual performers and hang out with other sims. The great thing is it's entirely free.
The team have taken the chance to push out some more patch notes alongside the latest update. Here's what you should know.
The following are all the notes released last night:
- Our master gardeners treated a few of our plants so they no longer reset to a previous growth stage randomly. If only life worked that way…
- We fixed an issue where selected Create a Sim outfit parts on Sims were not showing up appropriately highlighted on the right side menu.
- Teens generated with the Play with Genetics options in Create a Sim will no longer have Crow’s feet.
- We have fixed an issue where Sims could not use stairs when Simmers deleted the floor of a fence block that was built around the stairs in the upper landing. It sounds like a mouthful, doesn’t it?
- Some of our new hair colors (Neutral Black, Warm Brown, Neutral Blonde, and Light Blonde specially) were creating some issues in some Create a Sim hairstyles when applied, making Sims’ teeth disappear (?????) or turn grey in some cases.
- Your Sims just LOVED their new hair colors, but noticed it also changed their eyelids and eyebrows instantly? I mean instant eyeliner is something I truly desire but we know that we needed to fix this one everyone, so indeed your Sims can no longer get automatic eyeliner and eyebrow colors from choosing a hair color.
- Fixed an issue where when Sims learned about the Likes and Dislikes of other Sims their Sim Profile became blank. I mean, unless they like or dislike nothing, that is… troubling.
- Invited NPC will now leave… eventually. You know that saying that some visitors start smelling like rotten fish after a certain amount of time? We had to tell the NPCs that well, they were a problem so now they should be leaving appropriately.
- I see a little silhouetto of a Sim, Skiing next to me - Omg, Omg, this is not a ghost tho? All the snow activities were really frightening me! All fixed now? Fixed now? MAGNIFICO OOOO.
- If you had noticed invisible Sims doing snow activities in your game because they switched boots on the slopes… worry not, it should be fixed.
Bust the Dust
- Sims with the Slob Trait can now complete the Fabulously Filthy Aspiration goal of Letting at least one floor level of your home become dirty! #goals?