Last night, a new list was uploaded, showing us some of their plans for the future.
Currently, these are a list of concerns the team are working on
- Videos from drone won't transfer to video station
- [V] 'Compel Deep Drink' action icon won't clear the action queue
- Base Game Facial Hair ChinStrap Makes Jaw Bigger and Looks Distorted
- [CKK] Counters have broken texture when dirty
- Voodoo doll looks weird after use (in inventory)
- Item texture glitches in laptop mode
Then after this, the second major update should work on the following list
- Sims cook but don't autonomously eat/ cook more/ eat quick meal instead
- Sims don't autonomously eat left-overs
- Baby icon/household picture different colour than Sim
- Unable to go to work/school/class/audition
- Sad Sim All The Time
- Fruits and vegetables in toddlers' inventories
- Resume making potion resets Sim
- Sim stuck at work/school
- [NKSP] Can't ship on Plopsy
- [JTB] Cantina Door missing from build mode
- [TLSP] Murphy Bed with Loveseat doesn't have the Relax interaction
- Updating the Hates Children trait
Moving from here, we have the update we received yesterday.
May 13 Update
First off, the new features. The Sims 4 received some new new eye presets that you can see below.
After this, the game also received two new hairstyles, the "Retro Style Large Afro" and the "Short Afro".
- We fixed an issue with two of our facial hair offerings, the ymFacialHair_BeardThinGoatee, and ymFacialHair_ChinStrap, as they were making Sims faces wider when applied.
- The Voodoo Doll’s thumbnail in Sims’ Inventories has been fixed so it doesn’t change appearance when used, as it should not.
- Simmers in Laptop Mode will no longer see glitch textures when the Easel is placed on the Lot. It was like a glitch in the Matrix, just… visually striking.
- Sims that saw their Transfer Videos to The More Views Video Station interaction drop from the queue while doing other things will no longer have this occur. Because what is technology but helpful? And why shouldn’t Sims shower and transfer their drone footage whenever they want to amirite?
- Vampire Sims will no longer be forever Compelled for a Deep Drink. As much as that sometimes might be what Vampire Sims would be compelled to do, they don’t have to. So it is not something that they probably want to have in their interaction queue forever and all time. Forever is a long time...
- The Country Charm Counter will now look correct when getting dirty, and not quite like… it has been taken out of a post-apocalyptic movie set. There is a fine line between dirty, and… well, unrecognizable.