The Sims is a franchise known for constant support and tonnes of updates post-launch. With the latest expansion, Cottage Living, just around the corner, the team are likely getting the game ready for its launch. Hopefully, we'll even see some information on The Sims 5 soon.
This expansion comes with a new lifestyle out in the country, complete with lots of new animals and ways to play. With the Dream Home Decorator pack behind us and that in front of us, here's what the team are working towards for the next patch notes.
When Will We Get The Sims 4 Patch Notes?
It's not entirely sure yet when we will receive the patch as it's still being worked on right now. The team are making their way through the biggest complaints so they may have to delay it to get everything done.
Keep an eye on their Twitter or RealSport for all the latest information on everything they're covering in future patches.
What Are They Working On?
The team are working on the most pressing issues in the community and this is what they had to say about it in their blog post. If you have anything to report, you can do so in their forums and they will likely see it.
"So, without further ado, here is a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating:"
- Open staircase cause routing failures
- In-Season Plants revert to dirt piles
- CAS no longer shows what Sim is wearing in its columns
- Sim Profile not opening after Learning (Dis)Likes/LUIE occurring
- New (darker) hair swatches make Sims' teeth look black
- Several Hair Make Teeth Grey/Black
- Random Sim in apartment/house / Guest not leaving
- Eyelashes change color to match hair color
- Teens age up/get generated with crow's feet
- Fabulously Filthy: Floor being dirty doesn't fulfill