As we count down to the release of the DLC pack, we've got live update on the launch so that you can play as soon as possible.
When Is The Sims 4 Cottage Living Out?
That time shouldn't change, since it is just when the game releases and when you can install the pre order.
There is no Sims 4 base game update to download, nor will there be any server downtime. In short, the release time above is pretty reliable and shouldn't change.
The only reason for things changing would be if EA or Maxis were to find a last minute issue with Cottage Living that they needed to fix. At this point, though, that's very unlikely.
Redeem Pre Order Bonuses
If you're jumping into the expansion at release time, you'll want to claim you pre order bonuses, which players who play before September 2nd get access to.
The items, which primarily consist of themed furniture items, can be found in your build options when loading up Cottage Living for the first time.
The pre order bonuses are:
- Scenic Commuting Bicycle
- "Onward" The Adventurous Gnome
- Bramblewood's DeLIGHTful Tree
Main Features of the Expansion
Below are the main features for you to check out in The Sims 4 Cottage Living, as described by EA.
- Explore Henford-on-Bagley. This new world allows Sims to enjoy the joys of rustic living in the woods with the perks of a village filled with delightful villagers and cozy shops. This charming world has neighborhoods ranging from the historically bustling, tight-knit community of Finchwick (home of the The Gnome’s Arms pub), to the lush, rolling hills of Old New Henford, and the picturesque forest, The Bramblewood.
- Check out the weekly Finchwick Fair. The Finchwick neighborhood hosts a different fair each week in the village square. Submit your pies, best animals, or oversized crops to be judged against other community members’ entries to win ribbons and other prizes.
- Raise farm animals and make friends with wildlife. In Old New Henford and The Bramblewood, you can find rabbits hopping about, wild birds, and cheeky little foxes.