We're heading towards the end of 2020, which isn't the worst thing given how the year has gone!
But there's some fun to be had yet, with plenty of our favourite games whipping up some Christmas content to get stuck into.
Rocket League is one of those titles, as Frosty Fest continues this month.
Frosty Fest 2020
Frosty Fest has been a staple part of the Rocket League calendar since 2017, so it came as no surprise to see a fourth instalment hit the title this year.
The aim of Frosty Fest is to collect as many Snowflakes as you can during your online matches. These snowflakes are used as a currency in order to unlock a series of Holiday-themed rewards.
Latest News - Patch Notes v1.89
The latest set of Patch Notes have arrived, addressing issues following the launch of Season 2 and the Frosty Fest.
The full details of the v1.89 can be found below.
- Fixed a bug causing ‘Party Up’ to be highlighted on the post-match screen instead of Ready Up (Casual) or Find New Match (Competitive)
- Players will no longer respawn with a power-up ready to use if they are demolished after a goal is scored
- Fixed a bug causing some players on Xbox and PlayStation to crash when a splitscreen player is added
- Corrected a typo in the ‘R3MX GXT’ name
- Fixed a glitch related to cancelling trades
Time to get back in on the action.
Frosty Fest officially began on Monday, December 14, but there are plenty more dates for the diary yet.
- December 14, 9 a.m. PST (5 p.m. UTC): Frosty Fest begins with Winter Breakaway
- December 21: Spike Rush returns
- December 28: Heatseeker returns
- January 4: Frosty Fest Ends
So be prepared for plenty of seasonal fun in your cards over the course of the next three weeks!
Festive Rewards - The Golden Gift is Back!
The Golden Gift returns in 2020!
Completing in-game challenges will grant you access to one of the Golden Gifts, in which you will find a reward from either the Accelerator, Elevation OR Triumph Series.
The full list of Golden Gift rewards can be seen below.
- Pearlescent (Matte) Paint finish (All)
- Critters Decal (Mantis)
- Splatter Decal (Dominus GT)
- Chainsaw Decal (Breakout)
- Gigapede Decal (Centio V17)
- Lightning Trail (All)
- Gaiden Wheels (All)
- Hot Rocks Trail (All)
- Snakeskin Decal (Jäger 619 RS)
- Jäger 619 RS Body
- Power-Shot Rocket boost (All)
- Saptarishi Wheels (All)
- Chrono Wheels (All)
- Clockwork Wheels (All)
- Fireworks Goal explosion (All)
- Hellfire Goal explosion (All)
- Party Time Goal explosion (All)
- Popcorn Goal explosion (All)
- Lucky Stars Player banner (All)
- Retro Sun Decal (Venom)
- Dino Paint finish (All)
- Muddy Decal (Twinzer)
- Sticker Bomb Decal (Octane)
- Yamane Wheel (All)
- Bob's Ramen Player banner (All)
- Discotheque Trail (All)
- Ripped Comic Decal (Breakout)
- Finny Wheel (All)
- Synthwave Rocket boost (All)
- Nimbus Body
- Gernot Wheel (All)
- Raijin Wheel (All)
- Singularity Goal explosion (All)
- Mainframe Decal (All)
- Solar Flare Goal explosion (All)
- Wet Paint Decal (All)
- NNTR Decal (Dominus GT)
- Machina Decal (Centio V17)
- Rose King Decal (Animus GP)
- XVI Decal (Jäger 619 RS)
- Royal Tyrant Decal (Octane)
- Dot Rush Decal (Octane)
- Lift-Off Player Banner (All)
- Diomedes Wheel (All)
- EKG-OMG Rocket Trail (All)
- Samurai Body
- Kyrios Wheel (All)
- Comet Rocket Boost (All)
- REEVRB Wheel (All)
- Hypnotik Wheel (All)
- Storm Watch (Decal (All)
- Toon Goal Explosion (All)
- Atomizer Goal Explosion (All)
- Dissolver Decal (All)