During your search for the four statue masks that you need to escape the castle in Resident Evil Village, you'll enter a room with a painting in the middle and a bells puzzle.
You'll pick up the Mask of Joy from the Hall of Joy and enter the Atelier room. If you interact with the note on the painting in the middle of the room, it'll say "Let the five bells of this chamber ring out."
What that's telling you to do is ring five bells in the room, but finding them isn't easy.
Ring Five Bells Puzzle Solution in Resident Evil Village
Below, we'll run you through where to find each of the five bells in the room in Village.
More Help: Hall of Ablution Puzzle Solution
For those you can get up close and personal with, you can just attack them with your knife. For those a little out of reach, you'll need to shoot them with your pistol. The locations are.
- One is on top of the chandelier in the centre of the chamber. You'll need to shoot the chandelier first to move it and reveal the bell. Then, shoot the bell while it's swinging. It will catch on fire if you do it correctly, just as all the bells will.
- The second bell to solve the puzzle isn't actually in the room. From where you shot the chandelier bell, look out the window in front of you, at the back of the room. You'll see a bell on the cliff there, so shoot it. That's number two done.
- The third is the easiest one, and you will likely find it first, without any help. It's just on a table near the stairs, in plain view.
More Help: How to Redeem Preorder Bonuses
- The next bell is the trickiest to get. It will be swinging back and forth by the gears behind the wall. You'll need to time your shot right to hit it and set it alight.
- Finally, the last bell in the chamber is hidden on top of a wardrobe just to the left of the door to the room if you're looking at it from inside. It's a tiny one, so you'll have to look carefully, but it's there.
Once you've done that, the large floor to ceiling painting on the back wall will open up, letting you move to a new area and uncover some secrets.
More Help: Does It Have VR Support?