Konami had previously told us to be excited for the new Data Pack and now we understand why. Keep reading for a host of new PES 2020 updates, including updates to Old Trafford and the Allianz Stadium!
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from kicking a Controlled Shot if your Shot Type was set to 'Manual', or you attempted to shoot a ball manually using Manual Controls.
- Fixed an issue that prevented both previous and planned substitutions from being displayed for all match participants.
- Fixed an issue that caused Finesse Dribble to trigger when attempting to use the right stick to select a message from the chat function immediately before trapping a ball in Team Play Lobbies.
- Fixed an issue affecting the 'Stadium' camera setting, which would occasionally result in the camera failing to track a ball that had been cleared after a corner kick.
- Fixed an issue where certain phrases in the commentary did not match actual gameplay.
NEW TRAFFORD: Manchester United's stadium is just one of the updated stadiums in Data Pack 3.0
Updates and Additions
- New stadium added, updates to existing stadiums
- Arena do Grêmio added
- Improvements to Morumbi - Cicero Pompeu de Toldeo (São Paulo), Old Trafford (Manchester United) and Allianz Stadium (Juventus FC)
- New/updated face models
- Including Tyrone Mings, Donyell Malen, Ivan Perišić, Fikayo Tomori and Renan Lodi
- Updated strips
- Including national teams; Germany, Spain Japan, Northern Ireland, Wales, Belgium and Scotland
- New boot models
- including four new adidas boots (Copa, NEMEZIZ, Predator, X) and three new Mizuno boots (MORELIA NEO II, REBULA3 RED/WHITE, REBULA3 BLACK/YELLOW)
- Cinematic footage of stadium exteriors and player tunnels added
- Updates to some club team names
- Updated victory cinematics for some leagues
- Added new Goal Celebrations for some players
- New/updated player portraits
- New Manager portraits
- Updated cinematics for some leagues
NATIONAL PRIDE: The new international kits are looking amazing
- The total Event Points accumulated by each side will now be displayed during the Group Match Stage.
- A timer counting down until the beginning of the Grand Final will now be displayed after each Side's Representative has been selected.
- The result of each Matchday Grand Final will now be displayed for all Matchday participants.
- Various other design changes have also been made to Matchday mode.
BRAND NEW: Gamers can now experience the atmosphere of Gremio's home ground
READ MORE: PES 2020 comes to Xbox Game Pass!
Changes to the Colombian League
- Changes have been made to the in-game name of the Colombian league. Changes also made to league and team emblems, club names and strips.
- Various fixes applied to players and player data, including positions and players whose stronger foot was incorrect in-game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from changing the ball type in Local Matches played between Spanish League clubs.
PLAY IN STYLE: The new Adidas boots are looking sharp
- A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.
READ MORE: The Top Games to get this Christmas 2019