Eevee and her Pokemon Evolution, Sylveon have been fan-favorites due to their cuteness. In Pokemon Unite, the character will be an attacker/assassin that will be a force to be reckoned with.
Here is a preview of Sylveon's abilities and Moveset as leaked by dataminers.
LATEST - Sylveon Release Date Revealed
Sylveon is coming on October 5, 2021 5pm PST according to an official announcement on twitter.
Price: Bases in previous releases, we can speculate that Trainers will obtain Sylveon License in the Unite Battle Committee Shop for 8000 Aeos Coins or 460 Aeos Gems.
Based on leaks from ChowZ, trainers can have a preview of Sylveon moveset, including its Unite Move!
Type: Attacker (Ranged) Difficulty: Intermediate
Passive: Adaptability - Sylveon get 6 stacks of increased Speed Atk, and Speed DEF
Sylveon Moveset (Leaks)
- Throws star-shaped energy that deals damage.
- Baby-Doll Eyes
- Cast a charming gaze at an opposing Pokemon, dealing damage to it and temporarily reducing its Attack & Speed.
- Option A: Mystical Fire
- Level 4: Jump in the selected direction creating four (4) flames that flies toward enemies one at a time dealing damage & temporarily reducing their Special Attack.
- Each time they hit, Cooldown is reduced.
- Upgrade: Create 5 flames
- Option B Hyper Voice
- Level 4: Attacks emitting various sonic waves that deals more damage the further away the opponent is.
- Each time a sonic wave hits, the next one will deal bonus damage.
- Upgrade: It emits an additional sonic voice.
Late Game Skills
- Option A: Draining Kiss
- Level 6: Throws a Kiss that floats several times between Sylveon and Target, Kiss will disappear if goes too far away.
- It will deal damage to Enemies and Sylveon recover health.
- Upgrade: Restore more health
- Option B Calm Mind
- Level 6: Temporarily increases Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed.
- Upgrade: Completely nullifies damage from an opposing Attack, also you gain an extra Shield afterward.
Unite Move: Fairy Charm
Level 8: Jumps, becoming invincible for a time, upon landing it deals AeO damage to all enemies in the ranged specific area and recovers health. Afterward, it will turn all the damage inflicted into extra health.
Evolution: Eevee Lvl1 - Sylveon Lvl 4
Sylveon is most likely to be the next Pokemon after Mamoswine, but a surprise could always shake things up!
Sacred Alolan Ninetales
Pokemon Unite released a new type of Holowear, under the name Sacred Style. This is by far the most expensive cosmetic in the game.
Players can obtained this Winter Themed Alolan's Holowear for $35 or 2450 Aeos Diamonds in the Zirco Trading Shop.
This skin was launched with a new Trainer's outfit set called Powder Snow with a price of 16240 Aeos Tickets or 1624 Aeos Diamonds. Pokemon Unite is really rising the bar with this cosmetics.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Nintendo and More page.