New Pokemon Unite datamining has revealed the identity of the following Pokemon arriving on Aeos Island, the Water Fairy type Azumarill.
Introduced in Generation II, Azumarill a Pokemon that live in bodies of water and uses his bunny eyes to read the environment on water waves.
Azumarril is expected to be the next Pokemon joining the battle in Pokemon Unite.
Based on previous releases, Trainers can expect Azumarill as part of the Sa Valentin update on March 29, 2022.
This timeline would mean Azumarill is the second new character for March. Duraludon is arriving on March 14, 2022.
Based on data-mining, trainers will obtain the Azumarill License in the Unite Battle Committee Shop for 10000 Aeos Coins or 530 Aeos Gems.
Type: All-Rounder (Melee) Difficulty: Easy
Evolution: Azurill Lv. 1 - Marill Lv. 5 - Azumarill Lv. 7
Azumarill will be the next all-rounder in Pokemon Unite based on the initial gameplay video.
The Pokemon displays excellent mobility while deploying an exciting set of AoE sustain DMG.
This gameplay leak gives us great detail of Azumarill abilities. These are the moves trainers can expect:
- Aqua Jet: Azumarill knocks back enemies with a water burst and then gets into a state where it is possible to cast enhanced abilities inflicting more DMG and higher speed.
- A physical attack in which Azumarill dash to the enemy dealing DMG.
- Azumarill throws bubbles to enemies while floating around.
- Whirlpool: Azumarill is surrounded by Whirlpools that rotate, inflicting DMG to enemies.
- Aqua Tail: Collecting energy with its tail, Azumarill deals DMG in a fan area.
- Water Gun: Splash water to enemies and dash to the side to avoid counterattacks.
- Play Rough: The Pokemon dashes dealing fast strikes to opponents.