There are some big plans for the holiday season in Pokemon Unite! We will receive 2 new Pokemon, a new Quick Battle mode, and tons of Christmas content in the shops.
Without further ado, here is everything coming to Pokemon Unite in the upcoming days.
Pokemon Unite Holiday Festivities
Pokemon Unite servers will go down for 10 hours on December 8, 2021, from 1 pm to 11 pm PST.
These are the dates to keep in mind for the upcoming update.
- Free Unite License - Tsareena: December 9, 2021
- Snowball Battle in Shivre City: December 15, 2021 - January 16, 2022
- Illumination Challenge: December 15, 2021 - January 16, 2022
- New Playable Pokémon - Dragonite: December 20, 2021
- Log-In Bonus Challenge: December 24, 2021 - January 1, 2022
- Photo Challenge: December 25, 2021 - January 6, 2022
Two New Pokemon
Pokemon Unite is starting with the gifts early, giving the Unite License of the new All-Rounder Tsareena for free! The new grass-type Pokemon looks awesome, so it's not one to miss.
Release: December 9, 2021 - Price: Free Unite License
Later this month, TiMi studios will also launch an all-time favorite Pokemon in Pokemon Unite. Dragonite is arriving at Aeos Island as a Melee All-Rounder, with powerful moves like Dragon Breath, Outrage, and Draco Impact.
Release: December 20, 2021 - Price: 10000 Aeos Coins or 575 Aeos Gems.
Snow Battle in Shivre City
Pokemon Unite will also launch a new Quick Battle in a winter wonderland covered in snow.
These are some of the perks for this Season Mode in Shivre City.
- When a trainer eliminates an opponent, they will become Snowmen instead of respawning in the base until they revive.
- The Snowman can still provide tactical information as they have visibility of the area of the map.
- Delibird is joining the Battle as a Wild Pokemon.
- When Trainers defeat Delibird, they will obtain a gift box with a one-time random battle item.
- Articuno is also joining the Battle as the big wild Pokemon at the center of the Map.
Release Date: December 15, 2021
Along with the Snowball Battle in Shivre city mode, Pokemon Unite will release event challenges from December 15 to January 16.
Trainers will need to collect Christmas Light to decorate the Festive Tree that will appear in the event lobby. Players can obtain lights completing Daily Mission and Challenges.
Lighting up the Festive Tree will unlock decorative items for Trainers, Holowears for Pokemon, and a one-day Unite License for Alolan Ninetales.
Trainers can also enjoy the new Pokemon Unite Photo Challenge, collecting snowflakes to complete a fun Seasonal Art Puzzle.
Players can obtain snowflakes by battling standard matches, quick battles, ranked matches, and Snowball Battle in Shivre City.
Additionally, trainers will receive daily rewards from December 24 until January 1, such as Aeos tickets, Items enhancers, and the opportunity to choose from four exclusive Trainer fashion items.
Unite Licenses Limited Access
Last but not least, trainers will have Free access to all Pokemon Unite licenses for three days starting January 1, 2022. This is the perfect opportunity to try those Pokemon on your wishing list.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Nintendo and More page.