The second DLC for Pokemon Sword and Shield, Crown Tundra, recently released adding a new story as well as more Pokemon to collect.
To celebrate, Game Freak have added a new event to grant players Ash's Pikachu.
There are 8 different variants available, with each wearing a different one of Ash's hats.
How To Use Mystery Gifts
To grab your free Pikachus in Pokemon Sword and Shield, you need to use the Mystery Gift feature.
When in the main game, press X to go into the menu.
Then head the Mystery Gift page.
Click on "Get a Mystery Gift".
Then click "Get with Code/Password"
Once you connect to the internet you will be able to put the codes in below.
There is a separate code for each Pikachu, so you can grab all 8 of them if you want.
Apart from their appearance they aren't any different to regular Pikachus, except them can't evolve into Raichu.
One thing to note is that each Pikachu will have Ash as their original trainer.
These codes are valid until November 30th.
Pikachu Code List
Here are all 8 of the Pikachu codes, along with which region each one belongs to.
- Pikachu (Original Cap): P1KACHUGET
- Pikachu (Partner Cap): 1CH00SEY0U
- Pikachu (Hoenn Cap): P1KAADVANCE
- Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap): V0LTTACKLEP1KA
- Pikachu (Unova Cap): P1KABESTW1SH
- Pikachu (Kalos Cap): KAL0SP1KA
- Pikachu (Alola Cap): ULTRAP1KA
- Pikachu (World Cap): K1NP1KA1855