The newest NBA 2K21 patch, Update 1.05, has arrived!
The update is 13GB for PS4 and 23GB for Xbox One.
The full patch notes have been released, so let's dive right in!
NBA 2K21 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
The newest update for NBA 2K21 is here, Update 1.05, and it brings several changes to MyCAREER, MyTEAM, and MyLEAGUE among general gameplay improvements.
- The Big Top event is coming to 2K Beach. This will be a travelling tent event, and more are coming over the new few weeks and months.
- Fixed an art issue with machines in Jeff's Arcade.
- Fixed a Roster Viewer issue that would incorrectly display the F grade in certain stats.
- Removed a rare hang that would happen after specific drills in the Team Practice Facility.
- Fixed a MyCOURT issue where players would lose functionality from standing in certain spots in the living room.
READ MORE: Best NBA 2K21 Badges for Shooting
- Fixed an issue where Limited stickers weren't properly displaying in the Auction House.
- Limited Time Events will now display a date for multi-day events.
- Fixed an issue with the shot clock not displaying in Triple Threat Challenges.
- Fixed an issue with custom badges not showing up in Triple Threat Challenges or Offline games.
- The Season menu will now take you to Season Agendas unless you've leveled up.
- Fixed crowd issues during Triple Threat games.
BUY NOW: NBA 2K21 Standard Edition on Amazon
- All end of season awards have been updated.
- Fixed an issue where the left thumbstick and D-pad could lose functionality when looking through badges.
- 2K Beach will now be styled for Fall, with new decorations in The Neighborhood.
- Player likeness and tattoo improvements for over 80 players.
- Team statement uniforms added.
- New Ball Arena court floor added for the Denver Nuggets.
READ MORE: NBA 2K21 Buyer’s Guide: Breaking Down Each Edition
While NBA 2K21 current gen is receiving a new patch with Update 1.05, we also received a new announcement for NBA 2K21 next gen!
This announcement revealed The City, a brand new redesign of The Neighborhood that will expand the game mode massively.
This includes tons of new features - including new buildings, game modes, a quest system, NPCs with dialogue, and plenty more.
PS5/Xbox X Support
The Xbox Series X/S and PS5 are due out over the next couple of weeks, with the Xbox Series X/S coming out on November 10th and PS5 launching on November 12th/19th.
2K have added support for the new consoles so players can immediately jump back into NBA 2K21 on the new systems.