With NBA 2K22 Season 7 on the horizon, players have a few more days to vote on who they want to see as the Limited Dark Matter reward.
At the moment, John Stockton and Jamal Murray lead the group. The other two options available are too far behind to catch up.
Let's take a look at the current polls and the potential Dark Matter cards.
NBA 2K22 Dark Matter Voting
The Dark Matter voting for NBA 2K22 started at the beginning of Season 6 and is the reward for the Limited Mode in MyTEAM.
As we mentioned above, there are two players leading the voting right now with John Stockon slightly ahead of Jamal Murray.
Here's the current breakdown of the NBA 2K22 Dark Matter votes:
- John Stockton - 42.3%
- Jamal Murray - 34.3%
- Markelle Fultz - 13.3%
- Don Ohl - 10%
If you haven't placed a vote yet, you can head to the MyTEAM Community Hub and place your vote right above the Team of the Week.
Playoff Agenda Rewards in MyTEAM
An area where players can continue to earn rewards in NBA 2K22 MyTEAM is by completing the Playoff Moments Agenda.
Eight new cards were added to the rewards, all of which are Galaxy Opal and higher cards. Our favorite of the group is the Dark Matter Jordan Poole.
Here are ten out of the 40 tasks to complete this NBA 2K22 Playoff Agenda:
- Grizzlies Win The Series:
- Win a TT or TTO game using 3 Grizzlies players
- Gobert REB:
- Get 17 rebounds with any Rudy Gobert over multiple games
- 76ers PG PTS:
- Score 38 points with any 76ers PG in a game
- Timberwolves SG PTS
- Score 36 points with any Timberwolves SG in a game
- Warriors Win:
- Win a game using 5 Warriors players
- Heat 3's:
- Make 8 3-pointers with a Heat player in a game
- Tatum PIP:
- Score 6 points in the paint with any Jayson Tatum in a game
- Giannis PTS:
- Score 27 points with any Giannis Antetokounmpo over multiple games
- Paul DD:
- Get 1 double-double with any Chris Paul in a game
- 76ers DD's:
- Get 2 double-doubles with 76ers players over multiple games
For more on the Playoff Moments Agenda in NBA 2K22 MyTEAM, follow this link.