The new 2K Player of the Month has been revealed as Jayson Tatum in NBA 2K22. We might even see a ratings update later today.
There's already been an update to NBA 2K22 to prepare for Season 6, we'll cover the patch notes for that below as well.
First, let's go over the new 2K Player of the Month, Jayson Tatum.
NBA 2K22 2K Player of the Month
Jayson Tatum has the title of 2K Player of the Month and received a +2 to his NBA 2K22 rating bringing him up to a 92 OVR.
This update to his rating could bring about a new ratings update just in time for the NBA playoffs. The last ratings update was on March 31, 2022.
Here are a few players that were updated during the March 31 NBA 2K22 ratings update:
- Kyrie Irving - 92 OVR (+1)
- Devin Booker - 91 OVR (+1)
- Jayson Tatum - 90 OVR (+1)
- Jordan Poole - 81 OVR (+2)
If another ratings update comes we'll be sure to keep you updated here.
Latest NBA 2K22 Update 1.11
The update for NBA 2K22 arrived yesterday on PlayStation and Xbox delivering some gameplay changes before the start of Season 6.
We did a full breakdown of the NBA 2K22 Update 1.11 highlighting all of the changes involved. We'll attach a few of the patch notes below.
Here are a few of the general updates for NBA 2K22:
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 6, launching this Friday, April 8th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- Clarified the instructions in Quick Play for Play With Friends so that it is clear the Quarter Length and Difficulty settings come from the host player
There were also changes in MyCAREER and The City:
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Updated the location for the Photo Challenge: Traditional Photo 7 quest so it can be completed properly
- Resolved a display issue that could cause certain users to temporarily display their level from the previous season after a season changeover
To see all of the patch notes for the NBA 2K22 Update 1.11, follow this link.
For more articles like this, take a look at our NBA 2K page.