Further refinement is always on the table and MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes reveal a handful of new changes.
We've got details on everything new in the MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes for this June 2 addition.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes for June 2
With the new Future of the Franchise program almost ready for launch, MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 has arrived first to bring a few quick fixes.
Also dubbed Game Update 7, this version of MLB The Show 22 is 1.07 on PS4 and Nintendo Switch, 1.007 on PS5, and 22.214.171.124 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
The download file for MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 was a decent 1.366 GB on PS4 and likely had a similarly reasonable size on other platforms.
This update deployed on all platforms at approximately 4am PT on June 2, 2022, just two weeks after MLB The Show 22 Update 1.06 arrived.
While we've got full details below, the most exciting additions come via the user interface in Diamond Dynasty.
As seen above, Conquest now has a new Featured Rewards visual, but keep in mind these are rewards tied to map goals and not the coveted hidden rewards.
On top of that, there's a new Supercharged Players section, filling a gap as the new feature had previously not been searchable.
The hunt for Supercharged Players will only intensify as people can now more easily check to see who currently has one of those temporary boosts.
Without further ado, here are the full MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 Patch Notes:
- Long sliding dives have been replaced with animations that are a more realistic representation of how MLB players dive in the infield.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a custom stadium to delete if the save file was too big.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when selecting an uploaded stadium from the vault.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when the on-screen keyboard was open.
- Fixed an issue with roster turnover in Spring Training after an injury.
- Added the ability to view the transaction log during the playoffs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from entering the lineup screen.
Home Run Derby:
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the remaining time to disappear.
- Added a new “Featured Rewards” area to the Conquest menu tile.
- Added a new Supercharged Players screen that lists all the current Supercharged players and a direct link to the Marketplace for each. You can find the new screen inside Diamond Dynasty under the “Player Updates” menu tile.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent a user from entering the logo vault from the Franchise Custom Team menu.
- Fixed a bug in Exhibition Live Rosters which would prevent pitcher stats from displaying in the bullpen menu.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent users from scrolling up the Friends List when entering the Homerun Derby lobby screen.
MLB The Show 22 is always seeing changes, and we've got details here on how ratings shifted in the most recent roster update.