MLB The Show 22 Update 1.04 has been announced, and the full patch notes reveal a slew of new bug fixes.
We've got all the details you need on when Game Update 4 is set to deploy on all platforms and exactly what's changing in MLB The Show 22 Update 1.04.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.04 Patch Notes for April 26
Nearing a month out from release, MLB The Show 22 Update 1.04 is now officially on the way with a plethora of bug fixes and some minor tweaks.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.04 deployed at 4am PT on April 26, 2022 and is now live on all platforms.
This game update comes in at 2.43 GB in size on Xbox Series X|S and just 1.135 GB on PS4.
Game Update 4 is Version 1.04 on PS4 & Nintendo Switch, Version 1.004 on PS5, and Version 18.104.22.168 on Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
The majority of the update focuses on general fixes for gameplay, co-op, and stadium creator, but they've also made some logic adjustments to Franchise Mode.
Without further ado, here are the full MLB The Show 22 Update 1.04 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause players to T-pose after a swinging strikeout.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the shortstop to throw without urgency in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from catching a specific pop up around the pitcher’s mound.
- Removed check swings from Beginner difficulty to simplify the experience for new players.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from moving after a specific catch animation.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a network error to occur when a user disconnected their controller.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause users to see different screens before the game.
- Logic improvements made to the CPU roster to promote highly rated players with MLB experience who should be on the 40-man roster.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect difficulty settings in game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some wall props from being selected.
- Fixed the Batter’s Eye wheel button, and other other buttons that weren’t matching up with their intended selections.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when attempting to enter a stadium after receiving a Download Failed message.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the grass to appear white in created stadiums.
- Various prop improvements.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Kansas City Royals uniform.
- Various equipment updates and additions.
This is just the second update since the launch of MLB The Show 22, with the last one notably adjusting pitcher energy in Diamond Dynasty.
For more articles like this, take a look at our MLB The Show page.