MLB The Show 22 is rolling strong with Battle Royale once again this year in Diamond Dynasty, and we're already onto the second program.
We've got details on the rewards and missions you have to work with and when the next MLB The Show 22 Battle Royale Program will arrive.
MLB The Show 22 Battle Royale Program Start & End Date
MLB The Show 22 is full of different game modes to challenge players within Diamond Dynasty, and one longtime favorite has been Battle Royale.
This online mode lets players draft a fresh 26-man roster and go to battle with others, leveling the playing field for those who may not have earned the strongest cards for their own Diamond Dynasty lineup.
Each year we get multiple Battle Royale programs, and with each concluding one we get new rewards and missions to take on in order to unlock them.
Right now, we're on the Battle Royale 2 Program in Diamond Dynasty which began on Tuesday, April 19, 2022.
This chapter is set to end after four weeks on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, which means players who hope to earn program rewards will only have until then when things reset for the new rewards track.
Battle Royale 2 Program Rewards & Missions
There are several different Flashback players available through the different Battle Royale Choice Packs, and these will continue to grow as more players are revealed throughout the year.
Here's the official reward track and what you'll earn for each points level in the Battle Royale 2 Program:
- 5 Points: 500 Stubs
- 10 Points: 2x Bronze BR Choice Packs & 2500 XP
- 15 Points: 500 Stubs
- 20 Points: The Show Pack & 2500 XP
- 25 Points: Silver BR Choice Pack
- 30 Points: Gold BR Choice Pack
- 35 Points: 1500 Stubs
- 40 Points: Silver BR Choice Pack & 2500 XP
- 45 Points: Gold BR Choice Pack
- 50 Points: The Show Pack & 2500 XP
- 55 Points: 1500 Stubs
- 60 Points: 2x Bronze BR Choice Packs & 2500 XP
- 65 Points: Silver BR Choice Pack & 2500 XP
- 70 Points: Gold BR Choice Pack & 2500 XP
- 75 Points: Headliners Set 5 Pack & 2500 XP
- 80 Points: Silver BR Choice Pack & 2500 XP
- 85 Points: Gold BR Choice Pack & 2500 XP
- 90 Points: All-Star Ron Santo (92 OVR) & 5000 XP
- 95 Points: 11x The Show Packs & 5000 XP
- 100 Points: Diamond BR Choice Pack & 10000 XP
- 110 Points: 3000 Stubs
- 120 Points: Headliners Set 6 Pack
- 130 Points: 11x The Show Packs & 2500 XP
- 140 Points: 3000 Stubs
- 150 Points: 5x Ballin' is a Habit Packs & 5000 XP
The primary way you'll earn points for this program is simply by playing Battle Royale and racking up wins, but you can help your progress by ensuring you draft mission-specific players.
There are Paralell XP missions for using the following players in Battle Royale:
- Veteran Tom Glavine
- Rookie Jose Altuve
- Rookie Nelson Cruz
- Rookie Anthony Rendon
- Topps Now Juan Soto
- Rookie Shawn Green
- Rookie Corbin Burnes
- Rookie Barry Larkin
- Veteran Yasmani Grandal
- All-Star Tony Watson
- Topps Now Gerrit Cole
- Breakout Byron Buxton
Ensure you draft these players if they show up in your Battle Royale draft pool, as using them even in losses will earn you progress towards Diamond Dynasty rewards.
For more articles like this, take a look at our MLB The Show page.