MLB The Show 22 has even more content as All-Stars of the Franchise adds the new All-Stars & Palm Trees Conquest Map.
We've got locations on all the All-Stars & Palm Trees Conquest Hidden Rewards and details on how to complete this MLB The Show 22 map.
Latest - Conquest bug fixed, new rewards added
While it's not one that we faced, many players have reported issues with the new All-Stars & Palm Trees Conquest map.
Particularly it appears that the featured program was not properly triggering the 30,000 XP reward players are supposed to receive for finishing the map, but Sony San Diego has already addressed it.
As seen above, they recommend players restart the map itself if you've already started it and then restart your game entirely and ensure you start with 30 fans before working on it.
Once done, the fix should be in effect, but they've also added 10 new hidden reward locations to remedy the problem.
We're still determining the locations of the additional rewards, but we can confirm players who hadn't yet started the map should have access to the 11 outlined below and the 10 new rewards.
At least one of the new rewards is a Headliners Set 32 Pack, so it appears Sony San Diego has added some gems as an apology for the issue.
MLB The Show 22: All-Stars & Palm Trees Conquest Hidden Rewards Locations
With the previous featured program firmly behind us, All-Stars of the Franchise continues to get new content in MLB The Show 22.
Here are the Conquest Hidden Rewards Locations for the All-Stars & Palm Trees Map in MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty:
The numbers above correspond to the following rewards:
- 1. Ballin' is a Habit Pack
- 2. Big Dog Set 1 Pack
- This reward is located in the San Diego Padres Stronghold.
- 3. The Show Pack
- 4. The Show Pack
- 5. The Show Pack
- 6. Headliners Set 22 Pack
- 7. The Show Pack
- 8. The Show Pack
- 9. Ballin' is a Habit Pack
- 10. The Show Pack
- 11. Bat Skin
The All-Stars & Palm Trees Conquest Map will only be available until Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at approximately Noon PT as it will expire along with the All-Stars of the Franchise program.
How to complete the All-Stars & Palm Trees Conquest Map
On top of all the Conquest hidden rewards outlined above, you'll be able to snag even more if you take the time to fully finish the map.
While a few recent maps included time-sensitive goals, things are much simpler with All-Stars & Palm Trees as you'll have plenty of time to buildup reinforcements along the way.
The All-Stars & Palm Trees Conquest Map in MLB The Show 22 has the following goals and rewards:
- Goal 1: Capture 3 enemy Strongholds.
- Reward: Gigantism! Sound, 600 Stubs & 750 XP
- Goal 2: Capture the 2 enemy Strongholds from the WEST Region.
- Reward: Headliners Set 27 Pack, 400 Stubs & 500 XP
- Goal 3: Acquire 75M Fans.
- Reward: Ecstatic Burger Man Icon, 150 Stubs & 250 XP
- Goal 4: Capture the 2 enemy Strongholds from the CENTRAL Region.
- Reward: Headliners Set 28 Pack, 400 Stubs & 500 XP
- Goal 5: Acquire 150M Fans.
- Reward: Palm Tree Icon, 350 Stubs & 500 XP
- Goal 6: Capture the 2 enemy Strongholds from the EAST Region.
- Reward: Headliners Set 29 Pack, 400 Stubs & 500 XP
- Goal 7: Conquer all Territories and complete the All-Stars & Palm Trees map!
- Reward: 5x Ballin' is a Habit Packs, 1500 Stubs & 2000 XP
In addition to these rewards, you'll receive a bulk 30,000 XP towards the All-Stars of the Franchise featured program for completing the All-Stars & Palm Trees Conquest Map.
For more articles like this, take a look at our MLB The Show page.