MLB The Show 21 has promised to continue bringing new content to Diamond Dynasty, and that began today with the release of the 1st Inning Player Program featuring new legend Huston Street.
The 1st Inning Huston Street Player Program is now live in Diamond Dynasty, and we've got everything players need to know in order to unlock him in MLB The Show 21.
Diamond Dynasty Player Program: 1st Inning Huston Street
Born in Austin, Texas, Huston Street first joined the MLB in 2005 as a member of the Oakland Athletics.
During his 12-year career, Street played for the Athletics, Rockies, Padres, and Angels, but it was his three years with the Padres that earned the focus for this 1st Inning Player Program.
Huston Street became a 2-time All-Star during his Padres tenure, in both 2012 and 2014, and made his mark as a relief pitcher.
1st Inning Huston Street Diamond Dynasty Stats
If you're in need of a useful Relief Pitcher on your Diamond Dynasty squad, earning Huston Street through this 1st Inning Player Program isn't a bad idea.
Street has a very strong 87 OVR with this card, and underneath he's got a near-perfect 124 in Hits per 9 Innings, along with a 99 in Break, 93 in Pitching Clutch, and 89 in Strikeouts per 9 Innings.
Street's ability to close things out when it counts will make him invaluable to your Diamond Dynasty squad in pressure moments.
How to Unlock 1st Inning Huston Street
If you plan to unlock 1st Inning Huston Street to add to your team in Diamond Dynasty, you'll need to knock out a combination of Missions and Moments.
You also have the option to earn a small amount of Player Program Points through an Exchange, but the amount you're earning compared to how many cards you'll have to turn in isn't worthwhile.
You can earn Street without doing the exchange, and that'll be your best course of action.
There are three missions in this Player Program, and each will need to be completed in specific Diamond Dynasty Game Modes.
- Strikeouts with RP - ONLINE: Tally 10 Strikeouts with Relief Pitchers in Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, or Events (Rewards 10 Points)
- Save with SD Pitcher - ONLINE: Tally 1 Save with a Padres Pitcher in Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, or Events (Rewards 10 Points)
- Defeat SD on All-Star - Play Vs CPU: Defeat the Padres on All-Star Difficulty or Higher in Play Vs CPU (Rewards 8 Points)
There are also seven different Moments in the Huston Street Player Program, and each will have you player locked as Street trying to recreate a single moment in his career.
- Huston's First Save (Veteran Difficulty): Save 1 Game (Rewards 7 Points)
- Huston Avenue (Veteran Difficulty): Strike Out 3 Batters and Do Not Give Up 2 Runs (Rewards 7 Points)
- Huston The All Star (Veteran Difficulty): Save 1 Game and Do Not Give up 1 Run (Rewards 7 Points)
- Huston Is The Problem (Veteran Difficulty): Pitch 2 Innings and Do Not Give Up 1 Hit (Rewards 7 Points)
- Huston The Wizard (Veteran Difficulty): Win 1 Game, Do Not Walk 1 Batter, Don't Make 1 Error, Do Not Give Up 1 Hit, and Do Not Hit 1 Batter (Rewards 7 Points)
- Huston's Last Save (Veteran Difficulty): Save 1 Game, Strike Out 1 Batter, and Do Not Give Up 1 Run (Rewards 7 Points)
If you finish up all the moments and any one of the missions, or some other combination that gives you the necessary points, you'll unlock Huston Street.
All Huston Street Player Program Rewards
While you're aiming to finish up this Player Program and net the final reward of the Huston Street Player Item, there are a handful of other rewards you'll earn as well.
Here's every reward in the 1st Inning Huston Street Player Program:
- 10 Points: 500 Stubs
- 20 Points: The Show Pack
- 30 Points: 1000 Stubs
- 40 Points: Two The Show Packs
- 50 Points: Huston Street Player Item
While Diamond Dynasty ratings are separate from in-game roster ratings elsewhere in MLB The Show 21, you can take a look at our list to see who earned the honor of being the highest rated overall players on this year's rosters.