Valorant version 2.11 is right around the corner, but we don't know for sure when just yet. We thought Valorant 2.11 would be the biggest title update we've seen in quite a while, but were we right?
Here's everything you need to know about when it's coming and what to expect.
LATEST - Full Patch Notes Revealed
We still don't have any confirmation as to when the next Valorant update is going to drop, despite the fact that we have the full Patch Notes now. We can imagine it's still due to drop soon, but Riot Games are keeping mum about any specifics.
Still... Here are all the changes that are coming. It's the "quiet before the Episode 3 storm"...
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
- Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
- Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
- Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career.
- Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
- In the model viewer, a hitch is caused by the Sharpening setting interacting with MSAA
- If you encounter this, we advise that you toggle off the Sharpening setting until we can ship a fix.
You can find the post from Valorant's Comms Associate, Jeff Landa, here.
Valorant 2.11 Release Date & Time
At the moment, we don't know for certain when Riot Games are due to release Valorant version 2.11. If you check out the Tweet below, you'll see what we mean.
It does state that Valorant Patch 2.11 will arrive "around June 8", but it isn't exactly screaming certainty. However, if we do take this as gospel we can use the previous title updates to estimate a specific release time Valorant 2.11.
For the most part, Riot Games release Valorant updates at the same time. This means that we should be seeing Valorant 2.11 arrive at around 08:00 PST / 11:00 EST / 16:00 BST on June 8th, if everything goes to plan.
It's worth taking this all with a grain of salt, though. We just don't know for sure, when it's coming. Expect to see more from PlayValorant on Twitter soon, though.
What To Expect?
This is something we can't really predict, unfortunately. As a competitive multiplayer game, there are always going to be multiple schools of thought regarding what should change with Valorant. We don't know for sure what Riot Games has planned and we won't know until we hear more about the title update from the development team.
Yoru was recently re-added to Valorant's Agent roster, following a major fix, and fans are anticipating a further rework to be introduced to the newer Agent. We might also see another limited-time game mode added to the game.
We're not anticipating a map though, as Breeze was only just added in version 2.09 and we haven't seen any teasers for new locations.
Mainly, we think Valorant 2.11 is going to add further preparations for Valorant's Year One celebration. This includes the YR1 Event Pass content, Squad Boost features, and more. You can find all the information about Valorant's Year One Month-long celebration here.
For more articles like this, take a look at our More page.