In the tradition of Tencent, Tower of Fantasy looks to build on some of the most popular games today with new innovations.
After a bit of a complicated start in China due to issues with graphics and gameplay, the developers have improved Tower of Fantasy a lot, and the game is now ready for a Worldwide Release.
At the moment, Tower of Fantasy is only available as a beta version in selected areas. Nonetheless, players can start downloading the game now and registering for the Beta to get in early.
How to Download Tower of Fantasy
Right now, Tower of Fantasy is only available for download on PC, but the game is expected to run on mobile platforms Android and IOS as well.
There is no news in regard to Tower of Fantasy coming to consoles like Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS5, and PS4, but that may change in the near future. Most likely Tower of Fantasy will arrive on Xbox consoles if any as Genshin Impact has signed an exclusivity contract with PlayStation.
To download Tower of Fantasy on PC, follow along with the official step-by-step process guide below:
- Click on the download button to Tower of Fantasy's installer for PC.
- Open the installer, set the installation path, and complete the installation of Tower of Fantasy's PC launcher. Please ensure that the installation path is in English and does not contain any special characters and that you have sufficient storage space (30 GB or more).
- Open the Tower of Fantasy's PC launcher and click, Install Game. The complete game client will be installed into the previously specified installation path.
- At the final stage of the installation, a prompt for installing third-party components will pop up. Please confirm to accept the installation. Your computer will restart after the installation. If the required components are already installed, the computer will not restart.
- Once the installation has been completed, click on Launch to enter the game.