There are a whole host of changes coming to the game in Title Update #12.
Check out the details below.
The new season commences on Tuesday, 8 December.
This brings with it all the latest updates including new weapons and gear to test out.
One of the most exciting aspects of the new season are a load of new items.
From exotics to weapons, test it all and find your favourite.
Two new guns on the game are the Marksman Rifle: Tactical .308 and the Assault Rifle: PDR.
There is also a new skill variant which will be of particular interest to those who favour a sniper!
There are so many new features coming to Season 4 and we can't wait!
Check out the full patch notes here.
- Fixed the Magnetic Disc skill mod description to match its effects.
- Fixed the Technicians and Demolitionist Specialization Weapons being misaligned on the Future Initiative Radio Carrier backpack.
- Fixed the Firewall Specialization Weapon being misaligned on multiple backpacks.
- Fixed a broken animation on the True Sons tank appearing destroying the ammo pack then switching weapons.
- Fixed the RC Sawblade car not attacking players as intended.
- Fixed mission difficulty changes not persisting when matchmaking.
- Fixed occurrences of players being able to go out of bounds.
- Fixed Morozova’s RPG shot not cancelling after her armor is depleted during phase 2 and 3.
- Fixed destroyed player skills not dropping Memento Trophies when wearing the Memento backpack in a PvP session.
- Fixed incorrect timings for Kenley College in the progression tracker.
- Fixed overlapping threat detection messaging when performing a total discharge on a group of enemies in the SHD Exposed Global Event.
- Fixed Global Settings timer not appearing in the menu under certain circumstances when deactivating/activating a Global Event.
- Fixed the Memento’s long-term buff resuming from its previous number of stacks after expiring when picking up a trophy.
- Fixed an issue where exiting and re-entering matchmaking will incorrectly increase the difficulty.
- Fixed UI issues appearing when both Cool Skills and Scavenged Skills directives are active.
- Fixed players being able to deal unintended amounts of damage with the Firewall specialization weapon in the Conflict PvP mode.
- Fixed a clipping issue present when wearing the Black Tactical Shirt.
- Fixed the Unstoppable Force talent incorrectly activating when killing wildlife.
- Fixed a trophy box becoming unlootable after having used a character boost.
- Fixed an issue with the Operation Iron Horse raid that could cause a boss encounter not to end if a disconnected, downed agent reconnects when the rest of the group is at the pilot.
- Fixed missing textures for the “Langley Reports” category in the collectible’s menu.
- Fixed the Armor Regen stat not working as intended in the shooting range.
- Fixed Ubisoft Connect challenges displaying incorrect values.
- Fixed Ubisoft Connect challenges not rewarding XP as intended.
- Fixed the mortars in the final Operation Iron Horse fight not being able to hit the agents during the carpet bombing.
- Fixed an issue with the Fragile Armor directive where the player would see his own broken armor stacks on other party members UI instead of their actual stacks.
- Fixed chosen directives not applying when in the lobby menu in The Summit.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get teleported back to the lobby of The Summit when starting to matchmake.
- Fixed an issue causing story mode difficulty to incorrectly be available to players in The Summit.
- Fixed an area where NPC’s would get stuck in their spawn closets on a specific The Summit floor.
- Fixed an issue where players could incorrectly matchmake for Washington D.C. missions before completing the Warlords of New York campaign.
- Fixed the “Protect the hostages” objective not updating after all enemy NPC’s were eliminated, blocking completion of the objective.
- Fixed missions on high difficulty at level 30 not dropping gear above 504 gear score.
- Fixed Empress International targeted loot selection not functioning in The Summit.
- Fixed open world loot reward quality on heroic difficulty not scaling properly to the difficulty.
- Fixed players being able to bypass legendary level enemies on Legendary difficulty in The Summit.
- Fixed The Summit challenges not progressing the first time a player enters the game mode.
- Fixed The Summit challenge Skill Demolitions not progressing.
- Fixed The Summit challenge Skill Demolitions not progressing with Shrapnel Trap kills.
- Fixed The Summit challenge Excessive Force not progressing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed The Summit challenge Directives Dabbler not completing.
- Fixed The Summit challenge Exceptional Accuracy not completing.
- Fixed The Summit challenge Oppressive Suppression not progressing with grenade kills.
- Fixed The Summit directive Ragers remaining active if the player switches directives in the lobby.
- Fixed multiple The Summit ascent challenges incorrectly completing despite group members being downed.
- Fixed an issue causing flamethrower kills not always progressing the ‘Crowd Control’ challenge in The Summit.
- Fixed an issue causing loot chests to not spawn loot for all players if some group members were more than 2 floors behind.
- Fixed the Scorpio Exotic debuff UI not refreshing when the player reapplies with subsequent pellets.
- Fixed the Scorpio Exotic poison effect incorrectly affecting turrets.
- Fixed the Scorpio Exotic not refreshing the debuff duration if a second player already applied it to the target.
- Fixed issue where the named Chest and Backpack from Empress International had the wrong core attribute.
- Fixed the Scorpio Exotic incorrectly applying venom stacks to neutral players or group members in the Dark Zone or Conflict.
- Fixed the Tend and Befriend buff only staying active for 4 seconds in the Dark Zone when using the Firestarter or Oxidizer chem launcher skill.
- Fixed the “Symptom Aggravator” talent activating under certain circumstances without the required gear.
- Fixed Achilles Pulse showing incorrect results for Cooldown when Skill Haste mods were attached.
- Fixed the Rigger backpack not being craftable.
- Fixed the Kendra’s Liberty exotic pistol not being craftable.
- Fixed missing muzzle flash VFX for the Capacitor Exotic.
- Fixed placement of the Demolitionist and Technician signature weapons on the Empress International backpacks.
- Fixed placement of the Capacitor Exotic and PDR weapon on the Empress International backpacks.
- Fixed placement of various Chem Launcher variants on the Empress International backpacks.
- Fixed sidearms clipping through the Rigger holster.
- Fixed occurrences of elbow pads appearing twisted when combined with specific apparel items.
- Replaced a number of incorrect voiceover lines in the Japanese localization.
- Fixed a missing voiceover line in the Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Improved various localizations in multiple languages.
- Fixed the respirator mask remaining on the agents face when switching the gear dye multiple times.
- Fixed the PC Benchmark feature incorrectly skipping to the end screen without providing any information.