Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive has released a new update for their driving and trucking sim, SnowRunner.
The latest update of content is for Season 3, which introduces an entirely new region, with a return for fan-favourite logging gameplay.
"Wisconsin, USA is all about logging lumber for big paydays. A limited number of generators are needed to power all the buildings in the area and it’s up to you to pick and choose what you need and when as you repair a train station and accompanying lines."
You can take a closer look here:
Season 3 brings two new maps in a new region, new vehicles, vehicle skins, stickers, and as mentioned, the return of iconic, loved logging gameplay.
The accompanying free update also brings new content for everyone regardless of whether you choose to to buy the new Season 3 update.
However, if you want to know about all the nitty-gritty changes they've made to the game, then keep reading for the full patch notes.
SnowRunner 1.19 Patch Notes (patch 12)
New Season 3: Locate and Deliver
When braving the two 4km maps (Grainwoods River and Black Badger Lake), your mission is to repair a train loading station and clear train tracks to get the log deliveries back up and running.
To do this you’ll need to power inactive facilities deep in the wilderness using special generator trailers, which are limited in number. Make sure you plan your routes and your gear ahead of time, because Wisconsin can be unforgiving to the unprepared.
Season 3 content
- Wisconsin, USA region with two large 4km² maps: Grainwoods River + Black Badger Lake
- Logging gameplay, including logging contracts on previous maps
- 3 new vehicles
- International PayStar Twin Steer
- Pacific P512 PF
- BOAR 45318
- New Vehicle Skins & customization items
- New add-ons, including two types of log grapple
- 2 new trials
- New missions on previous maps
- New customization items, including curtains
- [DLC] New region: Wisconsin with two maps: Black Badger Lake and Grainwoods River
- [DLC] Truck: International Paystar 5600TS
- [DLC] Truck: BOAR 54318
- [DLC] Truck: Pacific P512 PF
- [DLC] New skins for Step 310E, Voron Grad, and Royal BM-17
- [Free] Two new trials
- [Free] Logging contracts for both new and base game maps
- [Free] Logging addons
- [Free] Curtains and windshield stickers added as customization options
- [Free] Additional customization elements for all trucks
- Supported an adjustable low range for special gearboxes
- Music sets on maps are now played in a random order
- Added an ability to remove on-map trailers via the functions menu
- Fixed a bug where trucks that were left on a bridge could get stuck when the game was relaunched
- Fixed a bug where the “Starting Engine” message appeared when the player tried to winch another player’s car with a stopped engine
- Fixed a camera shake that happened when a player used any of the ‘Move Crane’ buttons for a crane of the ‘KRS 58 “Bandit”‘ truck
- Beacons on trucks are now disabled by default, beacons’ state is now saved
- Fixed a bug in the task “Tools for the Warehouse”, in Big Salmon Peak, where the player approached the objective Curtainside Trailer for the first time, it jumped out the ground
- Improved winch attachment point for the ‘Heavy Rock Trailer’
- Fixed a bug where objective trailer/vehicle was discovered again after a task restart
- Added oil stains in the water where the player’s truck is
- Fixed a bug where in some cases points shown in the garage to unlock stuff were wrong and not tied to the actual players rank
- Fixed a bug where the sound of anchors was looped if the truck was changed while the anchors are moving
- Fixed a bug in co-op where the host could invite players despite the game’s players limit being maxed out
- Fixed a bug where the crane of ‘KRS 58 Bandit’ truck was rotating in some cases after entering the truck if the crane was rotated at 180 degrees before
- Fixed a bug where destination markers were placed after rotating a map
- Fixed a bug where the distance was not converted in gallons/miles metric system in missions that involves the seismic vibrator
- Disabled blur for on-map trucks where a player drives nearby
- Fixed a bug where the third slot of the manage party menu was unlocked while the game was limited to two players
- Fixed a bug where a crane was not fully restored for other players in the coop game
- Fixed a bug where sometimes players were unable to scroll through the truck list in the upgrade obtained window
- Fixed a bug where ‘Framing’ zones and building desynced between host and client
- Added unsubscribe confirmation pop-up
- Fixed a bug where the option “Sorting by the name” was in inverted alphabetical order by default
- Fixed a bug where the mod report description window was limited to 30 characters
- Fixed a bug where in some cases list of mods that player needs to download to join a co-op game was not complete
- Fixed a bug where mods were available in truck store for a client in COOP session without mods
- Fixed a bug where co-op game invitations did not work in the mod browser and after leaving the mod browser
- Fixed a bug where with a certain amount of mods activated, the player could start a single-player game, but not a COOP game
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Vehicles found’ counter did not increase when the player found vehicles on the mod map
- Added additional mod verification checks in the game editor packaging process
- Supported custom employers names
- Supported the purchase of any trucks from different regions in custom scenarios
- Mod creators are now able to create addons with a mobile watchtower functionality
- Mod creators are now able to set up default player level and amount of money in custom scenarios
- Map mod creators are now able to set up custom prices in the garage
- A memory limit has been implemented for mods to improve performance while playing with mods. This system will be improved through iterations in future updates.
- Added an option to disable KSIVA
- Video settings are now properly restored to default (Motion Blur, Film Grain, Sharpening)
- Fixed a bug where video settings were reset to default after the game restart
- Fixed a bug where the title did not display an appropriate system dialog where a user with the ‘You can see and upload community creations’ privilege set to ‘Block’ attempted to access user-generated content.
- Added a highlight for the ‘Manual Loading’ in the ‘Quarry’ area on the ‘Smithville Dam’ level, Michigan
- Fixed a bug where players could not restart the Lost Instrument task in Zimnegorsk
- Tweaked mirrors placement for the WS49x
- Tweaked winch connection point for the Bandit’s crane