Today, Ubisoft announced that the Riders Republic beta will soon go live on PlayStation, Xbox and PC.
Here's what we know about the new Ubisoft project and its upcoming beta.
Riders Republic Beta
This beta will be available on both Ubisoft Connect and the Epic Games Launcher, and players can sign up now!
Riders Republic follows the steps of the under rated Ubisoft's Steep, the extreme winter sports race game. For Riders Republic, the pursuit will include BMX, Wing Suits, Snowboarding, and Skiing.
Riders Republic's closed beta will run from August 23rd to August 25th on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC. The game is set to be fully release on October 28th.
Players can preorder the Gold and Ultimate Editions now:
- Gold Edition - includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass including eight exotic kits that allows players to modify gameplay in the form of gear upgrades throughout the year; the BMX Sport add-on plus exclusive content added after launch. Rocket Bike and Rocket Ski exotic kits will also be available at launch.
- Ultimate Edition - includes the base game and the Year 1 Pass, as well as four exclusive cosmetic packs: Cosmic, Rainbow, Neon, and Skull’n Style. Players will also enjoy 20 helicopter tickets to reach their favourite in-game summits faster than ever.
- Players who pre-order Riders Republic will receive the Bunny Pack, which includes a cute custom bunny outfit, an additional blue bunny head, and rainbow snowboard paint.
The Riders Republic Beta will give players a first glimpse of 3 careers, including Bike Races, Snow Tricks, and Air Sports (Rocketwing & Wingsuit). Players can also compete in multiplayer modes, including:
- Mass Races - Races with more than 50 players; racers will appear randomly every hour. Players will need to keep an eye in their blind spots, protect their position and fight their way to the finish line.
- Tricks Battle - Compete in 6v6 matchups and try to land as many tricks as possible on the various modules to capture them and earn points. The team with the highest score wins.
- Free for All - Challenge new opponents and show them how it’s done through a select playlist of events.
- Versus Mode - Players can join up with friends in their career progression and see who’s the best.
Riders Republic is Ubisoft’s effort to combine the excitement of extreme sports and multiplayer online experience. It's an innovative idea that could be a smash hit, and we'll get our first taste from the upcoming beta.