Resident Evil 3 Remake: Consoles – PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch, Platforms, Pre-order, Review & more
Capcom’s remastered survival game looks amazing, but which platforms will it release across?
Capcom released the original Resident Evil 3 way back in 1999 and it was extremely well received by the gaming community.
Since then, they have come out with an incredibly well-received remake of the second game, so it’s no surprise that Capcom is back with a Resident Evil 3 remake.
Fans of the original franchise will be desperate to get their hands on the game as soon as it drops, but players who pre-ordered physical copies of the game might be in for a long wait.
In the meantime, players should check out the Resident Evil 3 remake’s review that just went live!
Keep reading to find out more.
So far, there has been no confirmation on the game becoming available on the Nintendo Switch in the future, but we will keep you updated on that.
PC gamers – do not stress about how powerful your system is – as long as your system was able to handle the Resident Evil 2 remake, you’ll be alright for this one too.
During the State of Play live stream in December 2019, Sony released the first official trailer for the Resident Evil 3 remake.
The trailer shows off Jill Valentine‘s new look, as well as a look at Raccoon City in all of its updated glory.
After watching the remake’s trailer, it becomes quite clear that the technology has come a long way since the original Resident Evil 3 was released.
In January, Capcom released a new trailer for the Resident Evil 3 remake, but this time it focused mainly on Nemesis.
In the trailer we can see the protagonist Jill Valentine attempting to lead the enemy away from her friends, all as Nemesis stalks her through anxiety-inducing situations.
The Resident Evil 3 Collector’s Edition has also been on offer in recent months, providing the ultimate way to complete the return to Raccoon City.
READ MORE: Everything we know about Halo Infinite
However, getting a hold of the Collector’s Edition might be an issue for players, as both the Xbox and PS4 versions are GAME exclusives, and they are both sold out on the website.
We hope that the stock replenishes itself before the April release, so until it does, here are the contents:
- Resident Evil 3 Standard Game
- Jill Valentine Figure – An 11-inch, finely-crafted figure of Jill Valentine, based on her latest in-game design from Resident Evil 3.
- “Project: N” & “Project: R” Art Book – A classified file containing photographs, reports, and documents of Raccoon City procured by Umbrella Corporation during their various experiments.
- Raccoon City Double-Sided Poster – One side depicts a Raccoon City map utilized by survivors during the horrible zombie outbreak as a means of avoiding imminent threats. The other side showcases a healthier side of Raccoon City before its outbreak with a collage of ads and placements citizens may have seen on a stroll across the city.
- Digital Double Album Soundtrack – A voucher code containing a double-album soundtrack filled with haunting tracks from both Resident Evil 3 and the multiplayer game Resident Evil Resistance.
To find out more about the remake, head to our absolutely everything article here.