Nioh 2 is receiving a ton of support in the new 1.25.1 update, including bug fixes and technical improvements on issues like framerate that will make the game run more smoothly than ever.
Here's what we know about the new Nioh 2 1.25.1 update and its patch notes for PC, PS4, and PS5.
Nioh 2 Version 1.25.1
The new Nioh 2 update is now live on all platforms as of 10 February.
Read over what it will mean for your platform of choice in the patch notes below!
READ MORE: CD Projekt Red Hack Addressed by Insider
These are the patch notes as they appear on each platform.
- The confirmation button can now be changed from “Controls”
- Fixed an issue where the lock-on target would switch when the mouse was moved, even if the “Move Camera/Switch Lock-On Target” setting was changed to an option other than “Move Mouse” in “Keyboard & Mouse Settings”
- Fixed an issue where the mouse sensitivity could become so high that it became impossible to change the settings
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented the selection of certain resolutions and caused the game screen to be cut off due to the Windows settings
- Fixed an issue which made the game prone to crashing in certain environments
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when displaying the descriptions of equipment special effects
- Alleviated the issue where the frame rate tended to drop when “Effect Quality” was set to “High” in “Graphics Settings”
- Reduced the tendency for the game to run slowly when certain attacks hit the walls
- Fixed an issue that caused black bars to appear on the left and right sides of the screen during multiplayer on ultra-wide monitors
READ MORE: GTA 6 LEAKS: Release Date, Setting & more
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused application errors to occur during screen transitions while in 120fps mode
- Fixed an issue that could cause noise to appear when displaying characters during certain operations
- Fixed an issue where the "Bold Wrangler" trophy was only attainable on "Dream of the Samurai"
- Reduced the tendency for the game to run slowly when certain attacks hit the walls while in 120fps mode
- Fixed an issue that prevented Activity Cards from being activated correctly at certain times
READ MORE: MLB The Show 21 First Features REVEALED
Not specifically revealed just yet. Stay tuned as well will update once patch notes are given by Team NINJA.
READ MORE: Is GTA V Coming Back to Game Pass?