Nioh 2 recently released The Complete Edition of the game; but just to make sure that the title was getting the full love and care it deserves, Team Ninja has rolled out a new update with a few fixes.
The latest update, released on March 2nd, brings the game up to version 1.27 and is currently available to download on PC for Steam owners.
There's one small tweak for keyboard & mouse users, but for the most part this latest update is all about the bug fixes.
For those wanting a full overview of what you can expect to see changed, keep reading for the developer's full unabridged patch notes.
READ MORE - Official Elden Ring Trailer Leaks Online
Nioh 2 Update - 1.27 Patch Notes
- Added support for keyboard & mouse input icons
- This setting can be switched via “System” ⇒ “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ⇒ “Control Icons”
- Fixed an issue which prevented Burst Counters from being used against certain enemies’ Burst Attacks when “Frame Rate Cap” was set to 120
- Further improvements have been made to address the issue of frame rate degradation when “Effect Quality” is set to “High” in “Graphics Settings”
- Shadows are now enabled in cutscenes even when the "Shadows" setting in "Graphics Settings" is set to "OFF"
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the fog in stages to appear brighter than expected
- The screen resolution of 1366x768 can now be selected when the desktop resolution is 1360x768
- Changed the settings in “Keyboard & Mouse Settings” ⇒ “Key Configuration” for camera operation via mouse in “Photo mode”
- Fixed an issue where some effects would not display in the cutscene, “A Summons to War”Fixed an issue that occurred with facial expressions while using the “Dragon Ninja” Transformation
- The window menu is no longer included in the image data copied to the clipboard when posting character creation settings on Twitter
- Other minor bug fixes