There's a new update out for Nioh 2 so if you've been enjoying your Team Ninja game, you might want to update as they have. special present for you.
With the release of the new 1.26 update, the developers are adding a "Dragon Ninja" skin to celebrate the reveal of the NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection.
So now players can transform themselves into Ryu Hayabusa in Nioh 2.
"Access the Shrine menu & select the Boons tab in order to obtain the exclusive bonus!" the developers have explained.
This new update should be rolling out now to all platforms - PS4, PS5, Xbox and PC - but this isn't the only change.
There's also plenty of changes to the game, from bug fixes to more tweaks.
Thankfully, the developer has shared full patch notes for this tiny 114 MB update, so we also know all the little changes to the game.
You can view the full English patch notes below:
Nioh 2 Patch Notes 1.26
- Add the transformation of “Dragon Ninja,” to receive, visit the boon in the shrine.
- Fixed a bug where items could suddenly become unusable during multiplayer and many actions could not be performed properly.
- Fixed an issue where “slow marks” used by enemies could have a very long duration
- Fixed a bug that youkai may fall when activating the youkai techniques “White Tiger” and “Nue” near a cliff.
- Fixed a bug that the ball would fly to the ground if you lock on “Osakabehime” and make a strong attack while using the Yin-Yang technique “Fire Mark”, “Water Mark”, and “Lightning Mark”.
- Fixed a bug that the powerful blow that can be activated by the mystery of Naginata Sickle “Transitional Sickle” and “Transitional Rage” may not be activated at 120fps.
- Fixed a bug where the rock rolling sound could continue to remain for traps that roll large rocks placed during missions.
- Fixed a bug that guests could sometimes select a hierarchy that was not released in “Accompanying the Eternal World” of “Naraku Jigoku”
- Fixed a bug where enemies in the darkness would drop the armor “Kobo Daishi’s priest’s robe” with a high probability.
- Fixed a bug where facial accessories would disappear when equipped with the head armor “Hagure Sohaya Costume Ears”
- Fixed a bug where the head equipment of “Katagiri Katsumoto” and “Wakisaka Yasuharu” appearing in the main mission “Daigo no Hanami” was reversed.
- Fixed other minor bugs
PS4 Specific Notes
- Fixed a bug that PS4 ™ version “Nioh 2” and PS4 ™ version “Nioh 2 Complete Edition” users could not match each other when the matching condition of multiplayer was set to “Friend”.