Servers went down yesterday to allow for the update but they are live once again. So, if you've been away from New World for a while and are looking for a reason to return, this just might be it!
Barnacles & Black Powder
- Ahoy, matey! The brand new Barnacles & Black Powder Expedition and the new Mutation set are now available! Swing by Cutlass Keys to start your next exciting adventure.
- Fixed an issue that caused PvP Arenas and other modes to count toward Expedition run limits.
- Fixed an issue that caused Open World combat music to override Expedition music.
- Fixed a handful of rare server crashes and errors.
- Fixed an issue that caused World Transfer conditions to falsely report as not met. Players should now be able to use World Transfer tokens if all conditions are truly met.
- Fixed an issue that caused Hidden Stashes to drop under certain circumstances. They are intended to be on hiatus and should not appear during the Summer event.
- Added a speculative fix for an issue that caused far away players and objects to appear frozen. We will continue to monitor the forums to see if players are still encountering this issue after the update.
- Both World and Regional transfers now have a 3-day (72 hour) cooldown after use. We will continue to monitor the results of this change to see if further adjustments are necessary.
- Fixed a visual issue impacting Music Sheet description text within the Buy panel of the Trading Post.
- Improved visual polish for the Song Selection menu during a Musical Performance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the color of the Divine Vengeance weapon skin from showing accurately. The store preview will now match the weapon skin’s true color.
- Improved confirmation messages when rebinding keys to the space bar.
- Thanks for your support! We'll see you in Aeternum.