A new season of Mobile Legends is about to begin! Season 24 will bring significant changes to defensive items, a new hero, and plenty more to the table.
Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming season, hero changes, and seasonal skins to start the forthcoming season climbing the ranked ladder for Mobile Legends Season 24.
The Mobile Legends Season 24 will go live on March 26, 2022, at 4 pm Server Time (Chinese Standard Time).
- March 26, 1 am PDT
- March 26, 4 pm EST
- March 26, 8 am GMT
Servers will go under maintenance for around one hour starting just before Season 24 begins. During this time, players will not be able to play Ranked Games.
With the beginning of a new season, players will be sent to the lower tier during the Reset. Local and Street Hero ranks will also count based on the player win rate.
Here is the Rank in which players will start the new season based on the highest tier they achieved during S23:
- Grandmaster V = Master II
- Grandmaster IV = Master I
- Grandmaster III = Grandmaster V
- Grandmaster II = Grandmaster IV
- Grandmaster I = Grandmaster III
- Epic V = Grandmaster II
- Epic IV = Grandmaster I
- Epic III = II> Epic V
- Epic I – Legend V = Epic IV
- Legend IV – Legend I = Epic III
- Mythic 0 – Mythic 999 Points = Epic II
- Mythic 1000 – Mythic 4999 Points = Epic I
- Mythic 5000 and above = Legend V
The first new Season 23 skin is called Spirited Gauntlet, a Neon retro version of Masha.
Players that reach Master Rank will receive the skin for Free as well as some Tickets, and Battle Points.
The Season 24 recharge skin is for Bane, and it is called Underworld Lord, a Gangster look for the Giant Squid. Players can obtain the skin by recharging 50 Diamonds.
New Hero Xavier
The hero is a glass cannon mage specialist in sustained DMG
Passive - Transcendence
- Xavier enhances his subsequent skills each time his skill hits an enemy hero.
- The enhancement has three stages:
- When at Stage lII, Xavier enters the Transcendence state on his next skill cast, during which his skills are all enhanced to the maximum.
Skill 1 - Infinite Extension
- Xavier fires a Mystic Bullet that deals Magic Damage to enemies in its path. The Bullet's flying distance increases each time it hits an enemy or the Mystic Barrier from his Skill 2.
Skill 2 - Mystic Field
- Xavier conjures a Mystic Barrier that slows enemies and speeds up allies.
- When hit by his other skills, the Barrier will expand into a forbidden field, immobilizing enemies while speeding up allies in the area.
Ultimate - Dawning Light
- Xavier unleashes a beam of Mystic magic in the target direction, dealing damage to all enemies in a line on the map. He also directly enters the Transcendence state.
The majority of changes were made to Defensive Items, increasing the capabilities of Tanks to clean lanes and more DMG capabilities, especially against ADC and Assassins.
- Attribute Changes:
- 20% Crit Damage Reduction + 400 Max Mana → 20 Physical Defense
- New Unique Passive
- Every 2s, the next attack deals extra Magic Damage equal to 20 plus 5% of the hero's Extra HP.
- Craft Cost: 1660 → 1960
- New Unique Passive: 20% Crit Damage Reduction
- Extra Damage: 25% of the Hero's Physical Defense
- Passive Changes:
- HP Regen per second (Out of Battle): 1.5%-3.5% (Increases by 0.25% for each kill/assist) → Now is HP Regen 2.5% (Fixed)
- Also regenerates 0.5% Max HP per second in battle.
- Physical Attack: 25 → 15
- Unique Passive: Extra Spell Vamp 25% → 35%
The battle spells changes are focused on making the life of the Tanks easier at the beginning of the game.
- New Passive: Damage and HP Regen: 12.5% Max HP → 250 + 25% Extra HP
- Extra EXP granted by the Roaming Footwear is now doubled in the first 2 min.
Check out the complete Patch Notes in full here.