Everyone's favourite Lombax is coming to Fall Guys Season 5 in Mediatonic's first ever Unlock Challenge. Here's how you can unlock Ratchet in Fall Guys and what you need to know about how long you've got to do it.
How To Unlock Ratchet In Fall Guys?
Below, we have everything you need to know about what you can unlock and what they give you. The "Ratchet's Challenge" in-game event has a total of 2100 tokens to unlock and you'll need them all for every reward.
- Dive 30 Times - 100 Tokens
- Earn at least a Bronze Medal in Any Round 10 times - 100 Tokens
- Qualify from Survival Rounds 4 times - 100 Tokens
- Reach Round 3 in a Squad Duos Show - 100 Tokens
- Dive 50 Times - 200 Tokens
- Earn at least a Silver Medal in Any Round 10 times - 200 Tokens
- Reach Round 4 in a Squad Duos Show - 200 Tokens
- Earn at least a Gold Medal in Any Round 5 times - 300 Tokens
- Qualify from Survival Rounds 10 times - 300 Tokens
- Win Squad Duos - 500 Tokens
What Rewards Can You Unlock?
- Ratchet Player Banner - at 300 Tokens
- Ratchet Lombax Colour Scheme - at 600 Tokens
- Ratchet Lombax Pattern - at 800 Tokens
- Ratchet Lombax Bottom Half - at 1400 Tokens
- Ratchet Lombat Top Half - at 1600 Tokens
- Ratchet Lombax Emote - at 2100 Tokens
As you can see in the image above, this is a limited-time offer. "Ratchet's Challenge" will expire on August 1st. A week after that, on August 6th, the "Clank's Challenge" in-game event will begin.
We expect Clank's unlock challenges to be somewhat similar to Ratchet's... Basically, you'll need to play a lot.