Clash of Clans has remained one of the top mobile games ever since it was released in 2012.
But, did you know you can also play it on PC? Here's how.
How To Play Clash of Clans on PC
Clash of Clans is only officially available on iOS and Android devices but can be played on mobile via emulation.
There are plenty of Android emulators out there, including Bluestacks which is my go-to emulator.
Here is how to set it up.
- Head over to Bluestacks.com and download the latest version of the emulator.
- Install the emulator onto your PC or laptop
- Go through the signing in process, including logging in with your Google Play account.
- If you're worried about security you could always make a new account.
- Download Clash of Clans via the Google Play Store
- Build your clan!
Playing on PC is much easier on Clash of Clans and many other devices too.
For one, your screen is much larger than a mobile phone, and you can use your mouse to click.
If you want to get more technical then you can set up macros and many other things that you can't do on PC, but generally, the main perks are the larger screen and use of the mouse.
And, it won't drain your battery life and your game won't be interrupted by phone calls, so you can play Clash of Clans all day without interruption.
It also doesn't seem like you can, or will, get banned from the game by playing on PC.
Some games, such as Pokemon Go, are more strict, and while you can play Pokemon Go on an emulator you do also risk being banned at any moment.
And, that also defeats the purpose of the game, although it is nice to be able to get some of the region-specific Pokemon, especially during events.