Clash of Clans is still one of the top mobile games in the world, ever since its launch in 2012.
Players build out their villages and expand their Clan's, leading raids on other players and earning rewards in the process!
League Medals are a specific kind of resource that players can use to purchase exclusive items. Heres everything you need to know about them:
How to Get League Medals in Clash of Clans
- League medals can be earned when your Clan performs well and are used as a currency in the Clash of Clans League Shop.
- Players can earn League Medals by taking part in Clan War Leagues and Champions War Leagues.
- Players can earn League Medals based upon which league their Clan is currently playing in, and their total reward is determined by their placement within the Group at the end of the season.
- Winning the Group and ending in top position will yield the most League Medals, whereas placing in lower ranks will award proportionally less, so aim for the stars!.
- Any League Medals earned can be used to purchase exclusive items that can only be bought in the League Shop.
How To Join A League
To join a League, you need to apply during the League sign-up period which takes place once a season.
Follow the instructions by pressing the gold Clan Wars button to get started.
Once you do that you can take part in Clan League War matches.
By playing Clan League War matches you can earn League Medals in a variety of ways.
You will earn 20% of a League Medal Placement reward just for participating, you don't even need to attack.
However, by earning eight War Stars you will receive the full placement reward.
The more you play the more you earn and the more exclusive goodies you can unlock.
About Clash of Clans
Answer the call of the moustache! Join the international fray that is Clash of Clans. Customize your village, build an army and crush your opponents!
Join a Clan, or establish a Clashing legacy by creating your own. The choice is yours in this millions-strong community of Barbarians. Download for free and Clash on, Chief!