A new Horizon Zero Dawn PC patch was announced by Guerrila!
The new patch will tackle many issues that players had with the game and introduces crash fixes and performance improvements reported by the community, Guerrilla said.
But, their attention may be going elsewhere
Horizon Zero Dawn Patch Notes
- Crash fix for when players continuously pressed the windows key
- Crash fix for when you press the LMB on the ESC button in the Benchmark Results
- Fixed an issue which saves up to 250MB of VRAM on all AMD GPUs
- Fix for negative values in cubemap relighting shader (fixes for example the red graphical glitches in the Hades fight if you let the timer run out)
- Fix for the graphics settings preset name not updating when you pressed Auto-Detect
- Fix for the menu (and loading screen) being displayed at incorrect scale when changing AF in borderless mode
- Fix for the resolution sometimes being too low in windowed mode
- Fix for the errands quest list overlapping with tutorial quest list
- Graphics settings are now stored in a text file instead of a binary file to facilitate easier tweaking
Horizon Forbidden West
On a blog post about the patch, we can find the information that the studio is shifting to less frequent updates for the PC version after this patch, focusing on Horizon Forbidden West.
"As our team continues development on our upcoming title Horizon Forbidden West, we are shifting to less frequent updates for Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for PC after this patch," Guerrilla said.
Horizon Forbidden West is planned to launch on PS4 and PS5 during the second half of 2021.