Ghost of Tsushima is a very strong contender for this year's Game of the Year. The action-adventure game has now received a patch which irons out some bugs and glitches you may have experienced around Tsushima Island.
Here's everything you need to know about Update 1.13!
Something for everyone
Patch 1.13's notes are far from extensive, but it does cover improvements to both the single and multiplayer modes.
The "network error" messages some players have been experiencing are now thankfully gone. This means you can enjoy "Legends" without those persistent pop-ups telling you to go no further.
There are also bugs fixes regarding armour, but most relate to the recent Legends Multiplayer expansion.
Full Patch Notes
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armour dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes