Introduced in Genshin Impact during the Unreconciled Stars Event Quest, Scaramouche is finally becoming a playable character.
The 5-star antagonist is also known by his codename Balladeer, but in Genshin Impact 3.3, he will go by the name of the Wanderer.
Here's the latest info on Scaramouche's abilities and constellations based on data miners' leaks.
Genshin Impact Scaramouche Release Date
The Wanderer will be in a Genshin Impact 3.3 character banner, with the update set to go live on December 7, 2022 if the current schedule continues.
According to the latest leaks, Scaramouche and Faruzan will be featured in the first half of version 3.3, but this is yet to be confirmed.
Latest Changes to Scaramouche's Abilities & Constellations
Scaramouche has received some adjustments to his kit in the second round of Beta changes, including the final version name for some of his attacks.
The first and probably most significant change is a decrease in his Normal Attacks.
- Normal Attack: Yuuban Meigen (Talent Lv. 10)
- 1-Hit DMG 157.7% -> 130.8%
- 2-Hit DMG 137.5% -> 123.6%
- 3-Hit DMG 102.6%+102.6% -> 90.4%+90.4%
But the decrease of his damage is related to the following adjustment to Wanderer's Elemental Skill.
- During the Elemental Skill, Normal and Charged Attacks will be converted into Kuugo: Fushoudan and Kuugo: Toufukai, respectively.
- The DMG and the area of effect will be increased.
- Their DMG will be calculated as Normal and Charged Attack DMG, respectively.
- Kuugo: Fushoudan DMG: 153.7% Normal Attack DMG
- Kuugo: Toufukai DMG: 143% Character Attack DMG
The latest change is related to Scaramouche's Constellations while he is levitating.
- New Constellation 4 - Scaramouche will receive up to three buffs simultaneously when his Elemental Skill contacts other elements.
Scaramouche Abilities Leaks
The sixth of the Fatui Harbingers, Scaramouche has joined Dottore to capture Nahida and give total power to the Akademiya.
Scaramouche is reportedly a 5-star Anemo character in battle, with a Catalyst as his weapon of choice.
Performs up to 3 attacks using wind blades, dealing Anemo DMG.
|Charged Attack||Consumes a certain amount of Stamina, gathers a build up of high wind pressure, and deals AoE Anemo DMG after a short casting time.|
|Plunging Attack||Calling upon the power of Anemo, The Wanderer plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact with the ground.|
Elemental Skill: Hanega: Hanega Fushi Kakka
Scaramouche will levitate and enhance his Normal and Charged Attacks. The first character with this ability in Genshin Impact
- No Sky-Dweller points will end the Windfavored state
- Cooldown: 6 Seconds
|Description||Concentrates the power of the winds, dealing AoE Anemo DMG before leaping into the air and entering the Windfavored state. Windfavored The Wanderer enters a persistent hovering state, with increased Normal and Charged Attack AoE and DMG. Charged Attacks no longer consume stamina.|
|Windfavored||While this state is active, The Wanderer's movements gain the following properties: ·Persistently consumes Sky-Dweller Points to maintain this hovering state. ·When sprinting, additional Sky-Dweller Points will be consumed for The Wanderer to sprint mid-air; holding down sprint will cause persistent Sky-Dweller point consumption to maintain speed. ·Jumping expends extra Sky-Dweller Points to increase hovering height; holding jump will cause persistent Sky-Dweller point consumption to increase hovering height.|
Elemental Burst: Kyougen - Shikiraku Gobandate
The Wanderer Elemental Burst creates a Vortex that deals AoE Anemo DMG several Times.
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Energy Cost: 60 Particles
|Compresses the atmosphere into a singular vacuum that grinds all troubles away, dealing multiple instances of AoE Anemo DMG.|
|If character is in the Windfavored state due to the skill Hanega: Fushi Kakka, Windfavored state will end after casting.|
Scaramouche's Passive Talents are focused on increasing the abilities and damage output while he is levitating, to the point we believe the character's true potential is behind his passives.
Strum the Swirling Winds
Mora expended when ascending Bows and Catalysts is decreased by 50%.
- If Scaramouche's Elemental Skill comes into contact with other elements, the Windfavored instance will receive the following buffs:
- Hydro: Kuugoryoku Point (Levitation Energy) cap increases by 20.
- Pyro: ATK increases by 30%.
- Cryo: CRIT Rate increases by 20%.
- Electro: When Normal and Charged Attacks hit an opponent, 0.8 Energy will be restored. Energy can be recharged this way once every 0.2s.
One Elemental Skill can have up to 2 different buffs simultaneously.
Gales of Reverie (Lv. 60)
- When the Wanderer hits opponents with his Elemental Burst during the Windfavored state, he has a 16% chance to obtain the Descent effect.
- During this effect, the levitation will no cost Energy Points, and he will fire off four wind arrows that deal 35% of his ATK as Anemo DMG each.
- If Scaramouche Elemental Burst doesn't produce the Descent Effect, the chances will increase by 12% every 0.01s in the subsequent attacks.
Scaramouche (Wanderer) Constellations
The Constellations of Scaramouche are focused on increasing his damage potential and boosting his abilities during the Windfavored State (Levitating)
|C1 - Shoban: Mofuryu Hagyou||When in the Windfavored State, The Wanderer's Normal and Charged Attack SPD is increased by 10%. Additionally, the wind arrows fired by the Passive Talent "Gales of Reverie" will deal 15% additional ATK as DMG. You must unlock the Passive Talent "Gales of Reverie" first.|
|C2 - Niban: Ebirajima Tsuki no Shiranami||When in the Windfavored State, the Kyougen: Shikiraku Gobandate skill will see its DMG increased by 3% per point of difference between the max amount of Sky-Dweller Points contrasted with Sky-Dweller's present capacity when using this skill. Through this method, you can increase Kyougen: Shikiraku Gobandate's DMG by a maximum of 150%.|
|C3 - Sanban: Kusemai Yugao||Increases the Level of Hanega: Fushi Kakka by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|C4 - Yonban: Hanazuki Uta no Ukibane||When casting Hanega: Fushi Kakka, should the Passive Talent "Jade-Claimed Flower" be triggered, the character will gain enhancement effects in correspondence to the contacted Elemental Type(s), and also gain a random untriggered enhancement effect. You need to unlock the Passive Talent "Jade-Claimed Flower."|
|C5 - Matsuban: Konjaku Torai Tono||Increases the Level of Kyougen: Shikiraku Gobandate by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.|
|C6 - Shugen: Kasumimaku Katami Matsukaze||When The Wanderer actively hits opponents with Normal Attacks while in the Windfavored state, the following effects will occur: Deals an instance of 40% ATK as Anemo DMG. This DMG will be considered Normal Attack DMG. Restores 4 Sky-Dweller Points to The Wanderer. Sky-Dweller Points can be restored in this manner once every 0.2s. This restoration can occur 5 times within one Windfavored duration.|