Fall Guys Winter Knockout will be a huge event to kick off Season 3, introducing new levels, features, and more!
Let's dive into the Fall Guys Winter Knockout Update, which will arrive on 15 December, and its patch notes
Fall Guys Season 3 Winter Knockout
Winter Knockout is the Fall Guys holiday event, which introduces a ton of new content to the game as the kickoff for Fall Guys Season 3!
Fall Guys Season 3 Winter Knockout goes live on 15 December, which means we are just 24 hours out from being able to try out tons of new levels and features!
The new theme will also be a great addition to Fall Guys Season 3.
The Fall Guys Winter Knockout Update is coming, and we already have its patch notes!
The Fall Guys Winter Knockout Update introduces seven new winter-themed levels to the game!
- Tundra Run: Dodge snowballs, punchers and flippers in a mad dash to the finish line
- Freezy Peak: Use blizzard fans and flippers to ascend the peak in the most epic race Round yet
- Ski Fall: Traverse a giant ice slide and dive through bronze, silver and gold rings to score points and qualify
- Pegwin Pursuit: Chase down and keep hold of the Pegwin to score points for your team
- Snowy Scrap: Roll your team's Snowball over snow patches to make it larger! Last team to hit 100% are eliminated
- Thin Ice: A spiritual successor to Hex-a-gone where players must traverse layers of breakable ice to avoid falling into the slime. Last bean remaining wins
- Roll Off: A Final round variant of Roll Out with added rising slime to make things interesting. Get grabbing
On top of the massive amount of new levels to play in Fall Guys Winter Knockout, there are also some new features and improved features coming.
- Crown Ranks: Now the crowns you've won will help you climb through the ranks and unlock exclusive rewards
- Private Lobbies (Steam Only): Early Access testing for the feature will be on Steam only, with invite-only lobbies up to 40-60 players.
- In-Game bulletin: Stay up-to-date on Fall Guys news and announcements
- Show Selector: A clear indicator for when new shows are available
- Improved In-Game Messaging: Upgrades now fix various error and connectivity isssues
- Improved Performance: Transparency now more apparent for when characters are obstructed by geometry
- Camera Improvements (PS4): The PS4 camera now has more degrees of freedom
- Ringus Dingus: A new obstacle poses a big challenge
The Fall Guys Winter Knockout Update also hits plenty of annoying bugs in the game.
- Fall Mountain: improved the issue where grabbing the crown sometimes does not end the level. We will monitor this fix through launch!
- Royal Fumble: invisible platform has been removed
- Perfect Match: fixed issue with spawning next to the spinner
- Physics: fixed ball objects being jittery or non-responsive in levels like Hoarders
- Item Shop: fixed certain items not coming into the store
- Parties: further improved groups stability in certain cases
- UI: Certain language fonts had missing or corrupt characters
- Show Selector: Searching for multiple shows will now correctly display the show landed on during matchmaking
- Levels: fixed the Score and Elimination UI in-game on certain levels
- Levels: bugfixes across most of the rounds