Mediatonic have released a mid season update to Fall Guys Season 2, including a brand new level, bug fixes, tweaks and more!
New Level - Big Fans
The update brings us a brand new level - Big Fans!
READ MORE: Will be fortnite be coming to mobile?
Big Fans looks to be another challenging obstacle course that Mediatonic have said features ONLY FANS.
Mid Season Tweaks
We've gathered a list of all the tweaks and adjustments Mediatonic have made.
- NEW VARIATIONS throughout the game!
- [PC] NEW name system!
- Server Region Selector!
- Featured Crown Costumes now available in regular store rotation
- Show Selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time
- Improved stability when playing in parties!
- New Language selection option in-game
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag
Mediatonic have fixed a bunch of bugs as part of Update 1.11.
- Fix: Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Fix: Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown
- Fix: Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning
- Fix: Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking
- Fix: Falling on flat surfaces
Full Season 2 Update
Here's everything which has been introduced to Fall Guys in Season 2:
- New Feature – The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite rounds types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- New Feature – Nameplates: Mix and Match customisable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- New Feature – Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement – See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete.
- Improvement – Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Improvement – Visual updates to many levels
- New Level – Knight Fever: Our hardest gauntlet level yet.
- New Level – Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls.
- New Level – Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges!
- New Level – Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks.
- Plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimisations.
READ MORE: When will Fall Guys become free?