One of the most addictive games on the planet is about to get, well, a lot more "Goosey"?
Fall Guys has teamed up with the cult classic Untitled Goose Game to bring some fresh new cosmetics to the game.
A goose costume has arrived in-game, with more arriving soon.
The goose head costs 5 crowns, with the butt costing a further 5 crowns.
Two other costumes will arrive in-game, with the official post on Twitter showing farmer and baby costumes too (see below)!
We can't wait to see this, a HONK emote for your character!
Thanks to this emote, we think the full set is going to become very popular!
Season 2 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
Here's everything that arrived in the Fall Guys patch earlier this week:
- *NEW* The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite rounds types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- *NEW* Nameplates: Mix and Match customisable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- *NEW* Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement – See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete.
- Improvement – Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Improvement – Visual updates to many levels
- *New Level* Knight Fever: Our hardest gauntlet level yet.
- *New Level* Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls.
- *New Level* Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges!
- *New Level* Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks.
- Plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimisations.