The Fall Guys 3.5 Update is here!
As per tradition, Fall Guys have released a mid-season update that aims to shake-up the current state of the game.
In this update, Fall Feed, Snowball Survival, and over 40 round variations have been added to the game alongside several bug fixes.
Fall Feed Added
This is an interesting feature that could prove to be both a fun addition and a deadly distraction.
The Fall Feed is being described as providing "live on-screen updates of events that happen during the round".
READ MORE: Fall Guys Fall Ball Cup Details
In theory, this sounds good. But, could it prove to be a little too distracting while playing?
In addition to the Fall Feed, the Fall Guys development team are bringing a lot of new content to the second half of Season 3!
A brand new round has been added entitled Snowball Survival!
In addition to this, over 40 variations of existing rounds have been thrown into the rotation of rounds to help keep the game fresh and fun.
Godzilla, Sonic, and Goose Game costumes are have also been added back to the regular store for players who missed out on them initially.
There are also a few bug fixes coming to Fall Guys via the mid-season 3.5 update that has just been released.
- Eliminated Fall Guys occasionally weren't shown on the Qualification screen;
- When a player was spectating, the Post Processing effects were turned off on the client resulting in a washed-out/faded appearance;
- Addressed performance degradation in certain rounds, especially ones containing egg objects;
- Fixed crashes in the Customiser due to low memory on certain machines;
- Being eliminated from the first round and then spectating resulted in no background audio for some remaining rounds;
- Improved Fall Guys ragdolling excessively when walking on puncher objects;
- [Ice Climb] The user does not get pushed back by the air current after colliding into the side of a moving fan;
- [Hex-A-Gone] During gameplay, the client seemed to temporarily 'freeze' everything before suddenly resuming
The complete Fall Guys 3.5 Update Patch Notes can be found on the game's Steam Announcements.