Each week the Destiny 2 weekly reset happens, bringing a host of new activities will be featured in-game offering reward and XP bonuses for players to earn.
Here is everything you need to know.
Weekly Reset Time
The Destiny 2 weekly reset happens today at 12pm EST/5pm.
Until then we won't know the changes that have been made and what the new challenges are.
But for now you can check out last week's reset so you can see what to exexpect.
And you've also still time to complete some challenges this week.
January 12th Weekly Reset
Nightfall - The Ordeal: The Disgraced
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Navôta's Abandon: Incoming Arc and environmental damage increased.
Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Powerful Tier 1 Reward - Get 3 points by completing runs this week, with higher difficulties offering more points.
- Pinnacle Reward - Earn a score of 100,000, requiring a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
- Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
- Other modifiers will rotate in and out daily.
Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
Empire Hunt: The Warrior:
- Defeat Eramis' military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Test Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Jaxx, Claw of Xivu Arath (Hellmouth)
- Trove Guardian is in Anchor of Light
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish: Defeat the Nightmare of Omnigul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine - The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
- Public Disturbance - Complete public events on the Cosmodrome. Heroic public events grant the most efficient progress. Costs 1000 Glimmer, requires 3 Public events, rewards XP and Glimmer.
- Full Spectrum - Defeat combatants on the Cosmodrome with Arc, Void, and Solar damage. Costs 1000 Glimmer, requires 25 Arc, 25 Void, and 25 Solar, rewards XP and Glimmer.