Trials of Osiris was cancelled for a few weeks due to in-game issues, but it has returned in Destiny 2!
Here is everything you need to know about its rewards and map this week.
What Is Trials Of Osiris?
Trials Of Osiris is an elimination style game mode that pits the strongest of the strong against one another for rewards.
If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played on weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials Of Osiris Rewards
Trials of Osiris is now live in Destiny 2, and stays in the game until Tuesday!
Here's what we know so far about the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week.
- Map - Fragment
- 3 Wins: Scout
- 5 Wins: Helmet
- 7 Wins: Gauntlets
- Flawless: Adept Fusion, Adept Stability
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Deepvoid Alignment - As a fireteam, defeat opponents using Void damage in the Trials of Osiris.
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity - With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth - Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom - Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)