After weeks of delays due to some in-game issues, Trials of Osiris has returned in Destiny 2!
This PVP game mode is sorely missed, so what will be on offer in its big return?
What Is Trials Of Osiris?
Trials Of Osiris is an elimination style game mode that pits the strongest of the strong against one another for rewards.
If you're jumping in, expect some serious competition.
The mode can only be played at weekends, taking place between Friday and Tuesday with new rewards each week.
Trials Of Osiris Rewards List
While Trials of Osiris is now live, players are still scrambling to figure out its rewards this week.
Here's what we know so far about this week's Trials of Osiris content.
- Map - Javelin-4
- 3 wins — Class Item (Bond, Cloak, Mark)
- 5 wins — The Summoner, Auto Rifle
- 7 wins — Gloves (Gauntlets, Gloves, Grasps)
- Flawless — Chest Armor (Plate, Robes, Vest)
- End Game - Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. Awards the 3 Win Challenge reward from this week.
- Sweep the Field - Defeat opponents. Multikills and streaks in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress.
- Passage of Mercy - Forgives one loss per turn. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Ferocity - With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. (25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth - Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wisdom - Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. (35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence - Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Destiny 2's next expansion pack, Beyond Light launched on November 10th on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.
NOW WATCH BELOW – BEYOND LIGHT TRAILER
Destiny 2 is still a hugely successful game, attracting millions of players.
It has been confirmed that the game will be coming to both Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X on December 8th.
The game will see huge graphical upgrades compared to current-gen consoles.
Activision recently revealed that the game will run at 4K/60fps on both PS5 and Xbox Series X, and 1080p/60fps on the weaker Xbox Series S.
|Feature||Xbox Series X||PlayStation 5||Xbox Series S|
|Field of View Slider||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Faster Load Times||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Next-Generation Upgrade Free||Xbox Smart Delivery||Yes||Xbox Smart Delivery|