There has been a new Madden 23 X Factors update along with a list of new Superstars that were brought to the platform.
We're going to take a look at the update along with what you can expect from Ultimate Team this month.
Time to check out the new X Factors and the players that have been demoted.
Madden 23 X Factor Title Update December
The Title Update for December made a few drastic changes, especially to the Madden 23 X Factor.
Not only did some players receive new X Factors but others were demoted from the Superstar designation. We also received a look at the new Zero Chill program that is coming to Ultimate Team.
Before we get into the new Madden 23 X Factor update, we wanted to remind you that there were also several gameplay changes including:
- Houston Texans Live Playbook - Fixed play-art issue on the I-Form Pro: HB Toss plays
- Kansas City Chiefs Playbook - Fixed the alignment on the Gun Deuce Close: RPO Read Flat Wheel, causing a WR to line up beyond LOS resulting in a false start penalty
- Arizona Cardinals Live Playbook - Pistol Wing: RPO Alert Smoke, has been converted to a Power O play
If you haven't purchased the game yet, you can use our link below to pick it up.
New Madden 23 X Factor Update
Along with the Madden 23 X Factor update, we saw some significant gameplay updates that should help the game run smoother.
However, the thing that got everyone's attention was the amount of new X Factor Superstars that were added or demoted.
Demoted players include Los Angeles Rams' quarterback Matthew Stafford and Saints running back Alvin Kamara. It would seem that these players were demoted due to an injury or poor performance.
These are the new Madden 23 X Factor and the players that were revealed:
- Mark Andrews (TE) - Baltimore Ravens - YAC Em Up
- AJ Brown (WR) - Philadelphia Eagles - MAX Security
- Darius Slay (CB) - Philadelphia Eagles - Shutdown
- Saquon Barkley (HB) - New York Giants - First One Free
- Maxx Crosby (DE) - Las Vegas Raiders - Relentless
- Demario Davis (LB) - New Orleans Saints - Reinforcement
We'll take a look at the new Superstar players and the ones that were demoted below after the latest Madden 23 X Factor update.
New/Demoted Superstar Players
The Madden 23 X Factor update is a pretty surprising one because this amount of changes doesn't usually happen so late in the season.
A few strong players received a Superstar designation but their X Factor hasn't been revealed on the latest Gridiron Notes.
Jalen Hurts is one player that made the cut after the Madden 23 X Factor update but his X Factor wasn't revealed yet so he might just be a Superstar player. He also received a ratings update and is now 84 OVR.
Here are the new Superstar players in Madden 23:
- Eagles - Jalen Hurts
- Ravens - Roquan Smith
- Broncos - Patrick Surtain II
- Falcons - AJ Terrell
- Packers - Aaron Jones
- Packers - Rashan Gary
- Ravens - Justin Tucker
- Falcons - Younghoe Koo
- Raiders - Daniel Carson
- Lions - Amon-Ra St. Brown
- Dolphins - Jaylen Waddle
Here are the players that were demoted in the Madden 23 X Factor update:
- Saints - Tyrann Mathieu
- Rams - Bobby Wagner
- Packers - Jaire Alexander
- Saints - Alvin Kamara
- Broncos - Russell Wilson
- Raiders - Darren Waller
- Cowboys - Ezekiel Elliot
- Vikings - Adam Thielen
- Saints - Michael Thomas
- Patriots - Devon McCourty
- Rams - Mathew Stafford
We're continuing the coverage on everything included in the latest update so keep your eyes open for everything surrounding Madden 23.